Audi R8 Forums banner

Neidfaktor Custom Steering Wheels // Available through TAG Motorsports!!

5K views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  Alex@TAG 
#1 ·

For some time we have been a supplier for Neidfaktor. The work that this brand is producing from Germany is simply stunning. Here is a perfect example of what they are doing for us over there. This is an all new 2017 R8 wheel refinished in Matte Carbon, Alcantara, and stiched to match the OE blue stitching in this particular car. A variety of options are available to customize.

For inquiries and quotes, please feel free to PM me or to email me HERE.

See less See more
#2 ·
How does the exchange work exactly ?

Who removes the original steering wheel .....?
and installs the new one ?
Your steering wheel is a Audi Oriental factory in terms of all th buttons and frame ?
Carbon and choice of leather added to original 2017 v10+ steering ?

Is the process simple ? Simple plugs for all the buttons to function ?
What about alignment ....
. I am a big obsessive compulsive person when it comes to the steering wheel being dead straight centered and obviously the wheels direction going dead straight.
How does the installation ensure that ?

You have pics of installation ?

Thanks for answering all my questions !

#3 ·
Thanks for the questions, I am glad to answer them!
We do install these here in house for our local clients. That said we suggest a qualified shop to do the installation.
Yes, this steering wheel starts life as a 100% OEM factory wheel from the new R8. The only changes made are the aesthetics. The plugs all install normally.
Alignment will not be affected so long as the wheel is clocked appropriately by the installer. All this requires is a simple marking and you are all set.

I will try for some install photos for you all as soon as we are able. I hope this helps!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.