Considering used 2015/2016 R8 - Things to consider? (uk) - Page 3

1. Welcome to Audi R8 Forum : Audi R8 forums – General discussion forum for Audi R8

Welcome to Audi R8 Forum : Audi R8 forums - a website dedicated to all things Audi R8.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Audi R8 Forum : Audi R8 forums today!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Considering used 2015/2016 R8 - Things to consider? (uk)

Re: Considering used 2015/2016 R8 - Things to consider? (uk)

Quote Originally Posted by Thegoodfight View Post

Looking at the non plus at north wales Audi now..

It is the colour I like and has the nicer alloys, carbon sideblades but no dynamic pack (just sports exhaust) but is more money! Arggg used car issues..
    I think I've seen that one listed; was it Llandudno? Ara blue, carbon and black wheels from memory. It does indeed look very nice. I wouldn't worry about the sports pack - I ordered a new car without the sports pack and ordered the sports exhaust as an option.

West London Audi also have an Ara blue with silver blades and 19" wheels in the showroom - I recognised the number plate though - it's the press car that you will see in the Autoexpress video clips of drag races among others. I called in yesterday on the way past, it's been well kept / prepared but you can be pretty sure the drivetrain has had a hard life.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Audi R8 Forum
    Advertisements

Yea it's a nice spec from a styling point of view and is my preferred colour.. it doesn't have the b&o speakers either...

I drove an r8 without mag ride and I did think it was firm enough.. especially for uk roads.

I guess there is always going to be a compromise with buying a used car at this level though

I love Ara blue with black and carbon parts ........I'm going to buy a spider in a few months and that will be the colour I go for. Rybrooks have given me a buy back value for mine when I'm ready and find the right price spider. I'm loving the v10 as easy to drive as my TT.

5. Remove Advertisements
    Audi R8 Forum
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123