Ara Blue Crystal
Rotor Gray Shell Racing Seat
20" Wheels
Dynamic Steering
B&O Sound System
Audi Rings Puddle Light
Front Plate Delete

Wish I could figure out how to post a photo but the process on R8Talk
is way to complicated.... Way to go tech guys!

Dealer says they just started making USA bound R8's and that they are
4 months behind on the Plus model sine Audi is making the non-plus first.

And now the waiting begins...

#3 ·
Congratulations you are going to love it and well done for getting your order in as I think for those that leave it much longer it's going to be a very long wait I'm afraid. Same colour as mine if you want to see the pics in my thread 'My Gen 2 has arrived'.

#4 ·
Congrats! Your order was submitted to Audi and your dealer had an allocation available to use? Or you are on the pre-sold list waiting for them to get one? I know this month in the entire state of FL there were only 13 given out :( My dealer unfortunately wasn't one of them.

#7 ·
Congrats on a epic car! The best in the league IMO, and even faster than the Huracan off the line as Audi has not held back the R8 compared to the Lambo this time around!

#12 ·
Thanks all....

Local dealer is building new Audi showroom and has allocation so they say near the front of
the line. Supposedly Audi rewards dealerships the replace their old '80's dealership with a
generous supply of cars on a priority basis. We'll see....

USA Sport Pluses come with sport exhaust.

My order was placed on Feb. 5th and in Audi's system now to build. Heard that they just started
building US bound R8 Non-Pluses first. Something about 4 months behind, not sure what that
means.

Love my 2012 V10 6sp R8, its been a great adventure, but it's time to move on.

I'll keep you all posted.

#13 ·
i have a very good relationship with my dealer. no allocation yet (that i've heard of) for my ride- which will be a plus. possible that any allocations being given now are for non pluses?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.