Top 10 Cars of the Paris Motor Show

1. Welcome to Audi R8 Forum : Audi R8 forums – General discussion forum for Audi R8

Welcome to Audi R8 Forum : Audi R8 forums - a website dedicated to all things Audi R8.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Audi R8 Forum : Audi R8 forums today!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Top 10 Cars of the Paris Motor Show

Top 10 Cars of the Paris Motor Show

10. Lexus LF-CC Concept

The list of impressive new models at this year’s Paris Motor Show is a long one, but we’ve narrowed down the ten most interesting, exciting and important vehicles, starting with the Lexus LF-CC Concept.

A look ahead at the future of the brand, this concept previews the first ever Lexus IS coupe. With dramatic styling including an even wilder version of the spindle grille, Lexus is also prepping an all-new hybrid 2.5-liter 4-cylinder engine for the rear-drive luxury two-door.
    See the complete Top 10 Cars of the Paris Motor Show at AutoGuide.com

2. Remove Advertisements
    Audi R8 Forum
    Advertisements

Re: Top 10 Cars of the Paris Motor Show

Audi Crosslane Coupe

Previewing new technology, design and a possible new product from the German automaker, the Crosslane Concept is a unique new package from Audi.

Using a 1.5L turbocharged 4-cylinder mated to a plug-in hybrid system it makes 177-hp and Audi claims an astounding 214 mpg. Of note, the small crossover can be operated in pure electric mode or hybrid mode at the push of a button. To help keep weight to a minimum (3,064 lbs) , Audi designed a unique chassis made of both aluminum and carbon fiber.

Previewing styling for Audi’s future crossovers and SUVs with a unique new grille, there’s also a chance Audi will bring a sub-compact crossover of this size to market to slot in below the Q3, which is currently only offered in Europe but which will arrive in the US soon.
    Welcome to R8Talk. Please read the FAQ: Audi R8 Introduction and Road Map.
    When I look fast, I'm not smooth and I am going slowly. And when I look slow, I am smooth and going fast. - Alain Prost

2012 R8 GT 5.2 6RT | 2009 R8 4.2 6MT | 2008 TT 3.2 6ST | 2004 S4 Avant 4.2 6MT | 2001 S4 Competition 2.7TT 6MT

Re: Top 10 Cars of the Paris Motor Show

McLaren stole spot 1 by a wide margin

5. Remove Advertisements
    Audi R8 Forum
    Advertisements