Audi R8 Forums banner

2010 R8 V10 6-Speed Stasis Options / AMS Tune

5K views 13 replies 9 participants last post by  GTLaser 
#1 · (Edited)
Up for sale is my Black on Black 2010 Audi R8 V10 6-Speed. Currently the car has 40,000 miles on it. I purchased the car roughly 1 year ago from a dealership down in Texas with 38,000 miles on it. The car is in fantastic shape mechanically and cosmetically. The oil was changed upon delivery with Motul 300v , as well as updating the filter housing with the ECS billet cap for future changes. The oil was also recently changed again before winter storage. The car is started and heat cycled regularly while being stored.

The body is in fantastic shape. It was recently detailed by Premier Detailing which completed a staged paint correct, and full ceramic coating on the entire car , windows and wheels.

The interior is near perfect, the seats have been cleaned and leather has been well maintained. There is no wear or cracks, everything is in fantastic shape. My only gripe is the previous owner wore a ring on their right hand so the shift knob has some scratches however that is the only interior flaw.

I am asking $92,000.00 for the car. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to ask.
My only reason for selling , a Superleggera I have been searching for recently came up for sale.

2010 Audi R8 V-10 6-Speed
Stasis Signature Series
40,000 Miles
Stasis One Piece Wheels - Recently powdercoated black.
Stasis Floor Mats
Stasis Sway Bars
Stasis Suspension
Stasis Brake Upgrade
Stasis Exhaust System
New K&N Air Filters
AMS Performance Flash Tuned

See less See more
#6 ·
Use Photobucket and link the pictures posted there.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.