Audi R8 Forums banner

RARE 2010 R8 For Sale! Great Price!

6K views 20 replies 15 participants last post by  R-8 
#1 · (Edited)
This RARE and One-of-a-kind Audi R8 is a masterpiece! OVER $60,000 of additions on this car~! V10 5.2
OEM Ceramic Brakes Kit
HRE wheels S101 w/ Titanium rivets
Quick Silver Titanium Exhaust SuperSport
OEM Tail lights Euro Spec 2015 sweeping motion turn signals
OEM Front Headlight 2015
OEM Carbon Fiber Side Mirrors
OEM Carbon Fiber Side sills
PPI Razor Carbon Fiber GlossFront spoiler Ground Effect
PPI Razor Carbon Fiber Gloss Side skirt
Carbon Fiber PPI Razor Diffuser
Blinder & laser Interceptor Laser jammers and Passport 9500i built in radar detector
PPI Razor Steering wheel
K&N Intake
Apr Tune 655 Horse power 460 LBS Torque ECU
German Motoring Lemans TCU
s2k Paddle Shifters

Has been serviced since day 1, by one particular dealership! Have all service records etc. Perfect condition!

GREAT PRICE!

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
So where is a great price?

#11 ·
I love the R-tronic. Not much good in auto but when you are banging through the gears in manual it's great. Much more rewarding feeling than my 458 with the double clutch.

The Huracan also has the double clutch and you get a complete lack of feedback from them but obviously they are faster and smoother. Similar argument as the manual vs flappy paddle as it is about the experience.

#18 ·
Well, being that it's a RARE R8....

Really? A rare one? I tend to believe that the majority of ordered R8's are on the rare side. Mine's rare too! Supposedly the only Samoa Orange 2011 V8 in the country, from what my dealership told me right after I got the car and Audi dropped Samoa as a color.

Oh, wait - the R8 is just generally rare. I see more F cars, Lambos, McLarens and GTRs here in my neck of the woods than R8s.

Yes, I'm being a tad snarky... In a great mood this morning, so the world will be my entertainment stage.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.