Audi R8 Forums banner

Reaction score

Marketplace Rating
(0.0 - 0 reviews)

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell Reviews About

• · Premium Member
    1,923 Posts
    Joo, the shop had a couple of wheels dipped with carbon look. They did look really good in the showroom, but I can't help thinking they may look a bit over the top on an R8 and "cheapen" the look of the car. Personally I would only dip parts that could realistically be made out of carbon such as vents and trim pieces etc. I think They would look a lot better on a Ducati than an Audi. Cheers
    Steve

· Registered
    1 Posts
    I am in the process of gutting the stereo out of my future (will purchase vehicle in 2 weeks) R8. The problems I face is if the new HU will fit with out custom work. Also, the other problem is putting some decent bass in the car. A R8 member from Vancouver, CA posted a photo of what appears to be a JL W7E sub, cannot tell if it is a 8" or 10" sub. It is perfect. I need to contact him to find out where he purchased the custom box for the sub. Unfortunetly, I cannot find the post. It was under the discussion of the Bang & Olsen system. If you need advice, feel free to ask. I have been doing ground up stereo for 15 years!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…