Audi R8 Forums banner

Dozens of HRE Wheels In Stock - Don't Miss This Opportunity

6K views 7 replies 2 participants last post by  Wheelb 
#1 ·

HRE’s Largest Dealer in the World

I think this may excite many of you. Below we have an extensive list of car models in which we have custom forged HRE wheels already manufactured and in stock. Some of the wheels already come with a tire/tpms package included while others can have it optioned for upon purchase. Many wheels styles are represented here including HRE’s flagship P101’s as well as some retired favorites like the P40’s and 792R’s. This deal is for those who are impatient and don’t want to wait 6 to 8 weeks for a new custom set to be built. This deal is for some looking to save a little extra coin to put towards other areas of their cars. Many of the wheels can be refinished to your liking and shipping is worldwide. Please PM me immediately for more info if you see your car below – these sets will not last long.

Audi R8 (1st Gen)
Audi TTRS

Aston Martin DB9
Aston Martin Vantage (2006+)
Aston Martin Vantage V8 (2008+)
BMW 135i
BMW M4 (F82)
BMW M3 (E9X)
BMW M5 (F10)
BMW M5 (E60)
BMW M6 (F12/F13)
BMW M6 (E63)
BMW X5M / X6M
Cadillac Escalade
Chevrolet Corvette (C7)
Ferrari 360 Modena (2000+)
Ferrari F12
Ferrari FF
Ford GT
Land Rover Range Rover SC (2012+)
Lamborghini Murcielago (AWD 2005+ Models)
Maserati Quattroporte
McLaren MP4-12C / 650S / 570S
Mercedes C63 AMG
Mercedes CLA250
Mercedes CLS / CLS63 (2nd Gen W218 Models)
Mercedes CLS (Non-AMG Models)
Mercedes E350 / E550 / E63
Mercedes GL-Class (2014+)
Mercedes ML63
Mercedes SL55 / SL65 AMG (R230 Models)
Rolls-Royce Ghost
Porsche 930 Turbo
Porsche 993 Turbo / C4 / C4S
Porsche 996 Turbo
Porsche 997 Turbo
Porsche 991 GT3 RS
Porsche 991 Turbo / Turbo S
Porsche 991 C4 / C4S

See less See more
#2 ·
THIS JUST IN: HRE P101 for Audi R8

Retail price - $12,725

Your Price - $6,750 delivered O.B.O.

Wheels are used, and as with any used set there are signs of wear and tear

They can be refinished to the color of your choice for an extra charge.

Please do not hesitate to let me know if you have any questions at all. More pictures upon request. 

Item: HRE P101
Application: Audi R8
Wheels Size: 19”x8.5” // 19”x11”
Wheel Finish: Brushed Clear
Tire Brand: Michelin Pilot Super Sport
Tire Size: 245/35/19 // 305/30/19
Center Caps: HRE center caps included

#4 ·
THIS JUST IN: HRE P200 for Hurcan + 2nd Gen R8

Retail Price - $11,600 delivered
Limited Time Price - $9,900 delivered O.B.O.

This fully custom forged set of P200’s just arrived from HRE’s manufacturing facility and are ready to find a new home today. Don’t wait around for 6 weeks while your wheels are being built, these are available RIGHT NOW and ready to ship. The current finish is the gorgeous Gloss Black but can be refinished to the color of your choice for an extra charge.

Tires and TPMS Sensors not included but available if desired.

Please do not hesitate to let me know if you have any questions at all. More pictures upon request. 

Item: HRE P200
Application: Huracan and 2nd Gen R8
Wheels Size: 20”x9” // 21”x12.5”
Wheel Finish: Gloss Black
Center Caps: HRE Center Caps Included

#5 ·
THIS JUST IN: HRE P200 w/ Pirelli’s for BMW X5M/X6M

Retail Price - $14,425

Limited Time Price - $11,300 delivered O.B.O.

This fully custom Monoblock set of P200’s just arrived from HRE’s manufacturing facility and are ready to find a new home today for the holidays. Don’t wait the typical 6 weeks it takes to build a set, these are available RIGHT NOW and with Pirelli tires mounted & ready to ship. The current finish is the gorgeous Satin Charcoal but can be refinished to the color of your choice for an extra charge.

Item: HRE P200
Application: BMW X5M / X6M
Wheels Size: 22”x10.5” // 22”x12”
Wheel Finish: Satin Charcoal
Center Caps: HRE Red, White, & Blue
Tire Brand : Pirelli Scorpion Zero
Tire Size: 295/30/22 // 335/25/22

#6 ·
THIS JUST IN: ADV5.0 MV2 CS for McLaren 570S

Limited Time Price - $10,150 delivered O.B.O.

This fully custom 2-piece forged set of Adv.1’s just arrived from the manufacturing facility and are ready to find a new home today. Don’t wait the typical 8 weeks it takes to build a set, these are available RIGHT NOW & ready to ship. The current finish is the gorgeous Brushed Gunmetal but can be refinished for an extra charge.

Tires and TPMS are not included but can be added upon purchase.

Please do not hesitate to let me know if you have any questions at all. More pictures upon request.

Item: ADV5.0 MV2 CS
Application: McLaren 570S
Wheels Size: 20”x9” // 21”x12.5”
Wheel Finish: Brushed Gunmetal
Center Caps: Adv.1 Center Caps

#7 ·
THIS JUST IN: HRE P201 for McLaren 570S

Retail Price - $11,400

Limited Time Price - $9,900 + delivery O.B.O.

This fully custom monoblock P201 set just arrived from HRE’s manufacturing facility and are ready to find a new home today. Don’t wait the typical 6 weeks it takes to build a set, these are available RIGHT NOW & ready to ship. The current finish is the gorgeous Satin Charcoal but can be refinished for an extra charge.

Tires and TPMS are not included but can be added upon purchase.

Please do not hesitate to let me know if you have any questions at all. More pictures upon request.

Item: HRE P201
Application: McLaren 570S
Wheels Size: 20”x8.5” // 21”x12”
Wheel Finish: Satin Charcoal
Center Caps: HRE Center Caps

#8 ·
THIS JUST IN: HRE S101 for Lamborghini Huracan & 2nd Gen Audi R8 w/ Tires

Retail Price - $13,950

Limited Time Price - $9,800 delivered O.B.O.

This fully custom 3-Piece S101 set just arrived at our showrrom and are ready to find a new home today. Don’t wait the typical 6-8 weeks it takes to build a set, these are available RIGHT NOW & ready to ship. And yes the TPMS sensors and extremely limited 325 Pirelli’s are included! The current finish is the gorgeous Brushed Dark Clear with Polished Lip but can be refinished to your liking for an extra charge. These will not last so act quick.

Item: HRE S101
Application: Lamborghini Huracan // 2nd Gen R8
Wheels Size: 20”x9” // 21”x12”
Wheel Finish: Brushed Dark Clear Center // Polished Lip
Tires: Pirelli P Zero
Tire Size: 245/30/20 || 325/25/21
Center Caps: HRE Center Caps

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.