Audi R8 Forums banner

V8 EXhaust installation prices

3K views 16 replies 13 participants last post by  ArkoR8 
#1 ·
I'm considering the next item for my 12 v8 and while there are many exhausts to choose from I'm curious what folks are paying to have them installed.

Any feedback is appreciated.

Trying to decide between exhaust and interior upgrades for my next project

#4 ·
Thanks. So maybe $1200.00 install?

#7 ·
thanks Guys, I'll be looking for an installer in the San Francisco Bay Area once i find an exhaust that has the right (loud) sound and budget price.

after 4500 on xpel stealth my wife is wondering when the expenses will stop on this car. We all know the answer to that.

#8 ·
Get a quote from various shops around you. Prices vary all over the place. I got quoted as high as $1800. I went with the dealer and paid $300 under the table to the mechanic (who misquoted) on my first r8. Mistake. He scratched the bumper and broke a fin and glued it back on and didn't tell me.

This time around I went to a local shop and was charged around $800 plus tax.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#12 ·
Just saw this post. What system is that?

#14 ·
Thank avior, I'll keep that in mind.

#15 ·
I recently ordered an Avior resonated exhaust for my V8 spyder. I checked with two shops in my local area (Pasadena, CA) and was given estimates of 8 hours by each shop (approx $840 cost).

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.