Quite disappointed! - Page 4

1. Welcome to Audi R8 Forum : Audi R8 forums – General discussion forum for Audi R8

Welcome to Audi R8 Forum : Audi R8 forums - a website dedicated to all things Audi R8.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Audi R8 Forum : Audi R8 forums today!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Quite disappointed!

Re: Quite disappointed!

Ricky is a straight up guy.
    NO BS

2. Remove Advertisements
    Audi R8 Forum
    Advertisements

Although I haven't been on this site for long, I really gained a lot of knowledge browsing Ricky's posts.

Many of us pay membership to be on this forum, while you don't have to I always have because I found this forum so valuable for help especially from Ricky. He should be considered a value added resource for this forum. So count me as another mod in support of him
    2015 Blu Caelum Huracan LP-610-4. VF HEX Tuned, Fabspeed Supersport Valved Exhaust.

Gone
    2012 Red R8 V10 6sp, VF-750 Supercharger, Tubi Rumore Exhaust
    Gone
    2009 R8 V8, 6SP Manual. Silver/Black,Stasis Supercharged,

5. Remove Advertisements
    Audi R8 Forum
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Mws View Post
    I am being harassed the same for selling two used items and a batch of shift knobs which i made for members at their request after showing off my design on here. I did this a as favor to other members and even posted that be the case, this stuff is ridiculous I sell and manufacture guns for a living nothing to do with cars my website is GUNS people not CARS. I am also being told to change my user name and or pay vendor fees.

Question can I sell guns on here if I pay the fees!! I doubt it.

EXTORTION is sickening.
    I have no issue with your used items but a batch of new shift knobs is a bit much. We have vendors here who sell knobs so you should be able to understand why you selling them while not being a vendor is an issue and violation of forum rules. So your screaming about "EXTORTION" is over the top and why I have deleted that thread. If you have questions about that contact me by PM.
    We do have a couple R8 Facebook pages that were started by members here, maybe you could conduct your business there?

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1646005142342257/

https://www.facebook.com/groups/252497618542501/
    Last edited by RS4Cab; 04-21-2017 at 03:56 AM.
    2015 Blu Caelum Huracan LP-610-4. VF HEX Tuned, Fabspeed Supersport Valved Exhaust.

Gone
    Gone

Quote Originally Posted by RS4Cab View Post
    I have no issue with your used items but a batch of new shift knobs is a bit much. We have vendors here who sell knobs so you should be able to understand why you selling them while not being a vendor is an issue and violation of forum rules. So your screaming about "EXTORTION" is over the top and why I have deleted that thread.....
    I'm struggling here to tell whether you're being serious here. How many gearknobs are we talking about?

Quote Originally Posted by Bobley View Post
    I'm struggling here to tell whether you're being serious here. How many gearknobs are we talking about?
    I think he said 50?

Gone
    Gone

Quote Originally Posted by RS4Cab View Post
    I think he said 50?
    Okay, I can understand that. If it was me I'd be giving a percentage cut to the forums nominated charity.

Mws

Yes I have a problem you deleted my used items too and told me I have to change my user name. That is extortion and a joke just like what you are doing here to this guy Ricky too.

I made the knobs at the request of other users on here asking me to make some for them. I made a batch of 50 out of my pocket to keep the cost reasonable.

Sorry I didn't charge everyone 400.00 for a shift knob so I could pay your extortion fees to give people a chance to have one after asking me to make them for them.

I had already talked to another admin who said it was fine. So get your COMMUNICATION between you guys and straight and stop running good members off.

I have been here for a few months and have around 100 posts already and you are already running me off.

No one ever even told me what kind of fee it was before shutting my posts down either you said it is fine don't worry about it. Otherwise I could have made a small adjustment in the price and notified users. If you are not really making any profit then how are you a vendor btw?

So are you going to tell me what the fees are 50.00 or is it like 5000.00? If you are not willing to tell me then how can I even make a choice.

I cannot see 50 shift knobs, loosing any vendor on here this much butt hurt this is very very sad imho. I feel this is more about politics then money.
    Last edited by Mws; 04-21-2017 at 06:26 AM.

And here's me living off my salary which you've all paid for... but I dont sell anything here so thats okay.

This is all a bit pernickity.

jax

Should be lucky to have someone with his R8 knowledge willing to help out.

13. Remove Advertisements
    Audi R8 Forum
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast