I know everyone has there own starting procedure or ritual when you fire up your R8 so I was just curious what steps you guys take before you bring your R8 to life.
Here is mine:
1. Get in the car and move the seat forward (I always put it back when I get out so I save the bolsters getting in and out).
2. Put the key in and turn to the ready position.
3. Turn down the radio if left on.
4. Put car in neutral (6 Speed). With my R-Tronic I put it in neutral and let the pumps wind up.
5. Put seat belt on.
6. Now that the relays and such have had a chance to do there business.....I fire her up!
I do this every time I start the car. None of this is for any mechanical reason.....just my ritual.