First, hello everyone I'm new and happy to be a future R8 owner. I'm currently looking at either the 2014 V8 Coupe, or the V10 Coupe. I'm coming from a 2013 C63.
I'm in Toronto, Canada. I'll ask a few questions about ordering the car, modding the car, and advice on price.
I apologize in advance for an ambiguity, it's a result of the terribly confusing and conflicting answers I've been given be several Audi Sales Reps in Toronto.
Please answer any of the questions you can.
● I dislike the new wave rotors. Other than the v10 does anyone know if Audi would give me normal rotors on a v8. So far the answer is no.
● Can I customize the stitching color on the interior of the diamond quilted? Example - it comes black with white stitching, I want black with black stitching.
● Has anyone had success ordering the car with red callipers?
● What mod/work, needs to be done to make the rear tailights area and the space in-between look like the V10. I plan on ordering the car in white, and on the V8 without the black in the middle I think it looks basic/cheap. I'm considering doing vinyl? Help! That's killing me right now!
● Audi Select Finance is the best option for me (keep the cash in your pocket as often as possible)- In Canada, they are giving a $10,000 discount promotion. This dealer is taking off an additional $7,500 and throwing in Audi Care. My payment would be $1,990/m with 10,000 due on delivery. Options included on quote below.
● Is this a good deal?
Here is the quote - Quote_999999.jpg