Audi R8 Forums banner

Got my wheels installed and took some decent pics!

5K views 24 replies 21 participants last post by  ducatismo 
#1 · (Edited)
Got my wheels installed and took some quick pics!

I bought these wheels from another member back in the fall last year. I had them refinished and throw brand new rubber on them.

The rims are 20x9 and 20x12 in the rear.
The tires are Toyo T1S in 245/30/20 and 325/25/20 in the rear.

Full Photoshoot coming soon, these are just iPhone pics for now!

Attachments

See less See more
#18 ·
All washed up and ready to go! Looking sharp!
Wow very nice & sharp !!
Thanks guy! Funny that all of you used the word, SHARP!

Great looking wheels!
Thank you sir!

Great looking set up, those wheels look perfect with the H&R springs. Did you still use spacers with that wide a tire? Cheers
Thank you! No spacers here, I use the spacers with the OEM 19s only.

Very good looking!
Looks tight.
I love those wheels! Very nice superlights!
Thank you guys!

#6 ·
Great looking wheels!

#11 ·
Nice setup. I'll bet your car looks really aggressive in person.

#19 ·
Thank you! Yes, I do think it looks more aggressive in person vs in pics, but I chose the best pics which truly showed the actual look you see in person.

Looking good.
Wow they look super clean!! Awesome look
Thanks guy!

Always thought about wrapping my roof black... Hmmm.

Looks great! 20s seem to fit the profile of the R8's slightly better if the roads allow.
I get a ton of compliments on the black roof, it just finishes the dark theme I have going with all tinted windows all around (windshield & engine included)

Love those wheels! And the color matches the car perfectly!
Thank you! Yes, the wheel color is exactly what I was looking for.

Looking good slammed! How do you like the Toyo's; do they give you more grip than the Pirelli's?

Jim
I haven't driven the car much as I recently moved but I did drive it the other night and it was quite cold out and they were a bit slippery, but then again so are the Pirellis in colder temps. I need a nice hot today to really feel them out, and I am looking forward to a rain fall to see how they handle in the rain. So far this year, my car hasn't seen rain.

Nice! How much did the refurb run, if I may ask?
It was only a minor refinish, each wheel had small little nicks and scratches on them and they bugged the **** out of me, so I had the wheel touched up, not completely refinished. I paid about $125 per wheel.

#14 ·
Always thought about wrapping my roof black... Hmmm.

Looks great! 20s seem to fit the profile of the R8's slightly better if the roads allow.

#15 ·
Love those wheels! And the color matches the car perfectly!

#23 ·
#21 ·
Absolutely gorgeous!!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.