Audi R8 Forums banner

Who has the best prices on exhausts?

4K views 20 replies 11 participants last post by  Ricky.REP 
#1 ·
I'm 99% set on a Larini Club Sport. I want loud and F1, I'm looking for something comparable to my Gallardo with straight pipes and cat delete. Who has the best price on Larini Club sport with no valves? I don't mind used any vendors or members selling one or want to trade plus cash for my tubi? I have a 2011 V10 located in WA state.

#2 ·
Alex,
Contact Larini directly. They are really great people to deal with and they will hook you up with a great deal. I have the exact same exhaust you want on my 2014 R8 PLUS and it is a fire breathing dragon...just as this gorgeous V10 should have shipped with from the factory. You won't be disappointed.
Robert

#3 ·
Ditto!! I just added the Club Sport and its LOUD!! I had the Stealership do the swap and they said its THE loudest they have heard. Not for the faint of heart but its the perfect mod for this car. My GT3RS with a modified exhaust used to sound loud to me, but compared to the V10 with Club Sport.... no contest !

#9 ·
Clip of my R8 V10 with Larini ClubSport in tunnel in Boston, MA.

And wife and I leaving barbecue, squished garage and driveway, and very bad video quality.

#10 ·
Thanks the clip, that is the sound! I spoke with Cyril at Formula Dynamics. There's no promo or sales being offered at the moment besides free shipping. I'm going hold off, hopefully I can come accross one used.

#11 ·
You won't likely come across one used. These cars are not ubiquitous like so many others are...finding a used Larini that you would actually want to put on your car would be like finding the unicorn. Besides, these exhausts aren't crazy expensive like so many others. It will take every bit of 6-8 weeks from the time you order to receive your new Larini and by the time you make arrangements to have it mounted on your car...you are looking at Spring. Don't be cheap with yourself and free shipping saves you a bundle when you realize how big that box is when it arrives at your doorstep.

#19 ·
one of the modern wonders to me is how people can make a living or even make a ton of money doing youtube videos....all u do is review cars all day and talk
and some of these folks barely hit 20
really a bewildering world..when it comes to our choices in life and how you lead it

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.