Audi R8 Forums banner

need exhaust !!!

3K views 16 replies 10 participants last post by  Shawn@PacificGerman 
#1 ·
Hello all,

I just purchased 2014 Audi R8 V10 with sepang blue with 3100miles.

I really want to purchase Milltek supercup race exhaust for my car, where do I need to look for them for best price?

I was looking Larini & Velocity AP but I am leaning to either IPE valvetronics or Milltek supercup exhaust.

Can anyone help me to find them for best price?

Thanks

#3 ·
#4 ·
Yes.... you do need exhaust! The v10 is not complete without a proper system.

That being said I'd highly encourage you to check out my review of the Fabspeed valvetronic system. Here's a link to my youtube review and I also did a write-up on here that you can find:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wBPPpD-IEo

It's incredibly well built and much more affordable than most of the other systems. Best value in my opinion!

#9 ·
My unbiased vote would be Capristo :)

#10 ·
I can vouch for the Fabspeed in two aspects: it sounds as good as ANY one I've heard in person (and that includes all so far mentioned above except Avior's) plus a few more (including Armytrix, Akrapovic, etc) and second, it is fabricated BETTER than just about all of them. In fact up close there is almost NO equal to the quality except with Akrapovic and Avior - at least from my discerning eye - and I've managed a few $xB+ projects in industries including pharma, chemical and petro, where I get to see (and test with both NDE and full radiograph) real quality up close and personal.

When you then consider value - what you pay for what you get, I came down to just one choice - Fabspeed. To be fair, Avior was just not on-line when I pulled my trigger, but I would love to see and hear one up close. You can pay more, but you won't get more. If any other brand bragging's what's you want then go for it. You'll be happy with any of these choices ...

#14 ·
Thanks Roger!

Funny bunch of guys. Looks good in black though ;)
That would be my marketing guys! :D We can get our systems ceramic coated black for heat insulation and to get the look you're looking for. Unfortuneatly ceramic coating does not have the same abilities as our Premium Carbonium Hybrid-Composite Elite Exhaust System. :)

Let me know if you have any other questions, I'm happy to help!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.