Where can i buy an OEM/Aftermarket side air intake grill?

1. Welcome to Audi R8 Forum : Audi R8 forums General discussion forum for Audi R8

Welcome to Audi R8 Forum : Audi R8 forums - a website dedicated to all things Audi R8.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Audi R8 Forum : Audi R8 forums today!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Where can i buy an OEM/Aftermarket side air intake grill?

Where can i buy an OEM/Aftermarket side air intake grill?

Long story short, i need to replace the driver side air intake grill. Does anyone know where i can buy an OEM or Aftermarket part? Im even open to salvage parts.

Thanks.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Audi R8 Forum
    Advertisements

Re: Where can i buy an OEM/Aftermarket side air intake grill?

The Audi Dealer?

Last edited by smhb0310; 03-30-2012 at 05:49 AM.

Thanks exactly what i was looking for. I try to stay away from the stealership to buy Oem parts.

Sorry to reactivate this old thread, but I need this part too.

I hit a kangaroo (seriously!) on the weekend, and it took out my passenger side mirror and put a limb through the passenger side air intake grill. Miraculously, the body work and paint was undamaged, even though there was kangaroo fur stuck between the headlights and the body, although I do give a lot of credit to the protective clear vinyl coat I had on the front and all down the doors.

Audi Sydney are quoting $600 for the electric mirror (ok, I can handle that), but want $1600 for this ****ty piece of honeycomb plastic. Ridiculous. Hence my search. I tried following those German ebay links above, but no luck. I would rather buy 2 after market ones that are different to the standard Audi ones than pay that outrage.

I have an R8 V10 Spyder, I'm not sure if this piece is different between the two body styles.

Quote Originally Posted by r8vten View Post
    Sorry to reactivate this old thread, but I need this part too.

I hit a kangaroo (seriously!) on the weekend, and it took out my passenger side mirror and put a limb through the passenger side air intake grill. Miraculously, the body work and paint was undamaged, even though there was kangaroo fur stuck between the headlights and the body, although I do give a lot of credit to the protective clear vinyl coat I had on the front and all down the doors.

Audi Sydney are quoting $600 for the electric mirror (ok, I can handle that), but want $1600 for this ****ty piece of honeycomb plastic. Ridiculous. Hence my search. I tried following those German ebay links above, but no luck. I would rather buy 2 after market ones that are different to the standard Audi ones than pay that outrage.

I have an R8 V10 Spyder, I'm not sure if this piece is different between the two body styles.
    PM me your VIN no - I will help you out. I can get you a MUCH better price shipped to Australia.

Best wishes.
    Product catalogue: http://www.r8talk.com/forums/65-audi...ky-thread.html
    Photo gallery of all products: http://s1249.photobucket.com/user/au...?sort=3&page=1
    Our forum: http://www.r8talk.com/forums/65-audi-oem/

Audi-OEM
    Audi Porsche FerrariLamborghini

Superb prices ! Exclusive products ! Fast shipping by DHL from Europe and the US

305-831-AUDI /2834
    770-658-AUDI /2834
    Osman: info@audi-oem.com
    Jason: jason@audi-oem.com

8. Remove Advertisements
    Audi R8 Forum
    Advertisements