Bonkers! APR Stage 2 TTRS goes 9.82@140 MPH in the quarter [video]

1. Welcome to Audi R8 Forum : Audi R8 forums – General discussion forum for Audi R8

Welcome to Audi R8 Forum : Audi R8 forums - a website dedicated to all things Audi R8.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Audi R8 Forum : Audi R8 forums today!

Thread: Bonkers! APR Stage 2 TTRS goes [email protected] MPH in the quarter [video]

Bonkers! APR Stage 2 TTRS goes [email protected] MPH in the quarter [video]

Wow! Watch this APR Stage 2 TT RS go [email protected] MPH in the quarter, on the street, via dragy. This is the same car cutting 9’s earlier in the week, but now has the seats out. There’s still more weight to pull out to match the typical 'record setting diet’, such as the OEM catback, but this is impressive as is. Some other awesome specs from his runs last night: 0-60 MPH in 2.34s and 2.15s (1ft), the half mile in [email protected] mph and 60-130mph in 6.02 seconds. It's amazing what this platform can do on the stock turbo with so few engine mods! #goapr #ttrs #rs3 #25tfsi #25t #daza #ea855 #ea855evo #ttrs8s #rs38v

Links

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/APRMotorspo...8977635212266/

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/p/BtTY9M_hEGz/

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFVt0TpK9lQ

2. Remove Advertisements
    Audi R8 Forum
    Advertisements

Re: Bonkers! APR Stage 2 TTRS goes [email protected] MPH in the quarter [video]

Nice! How much weight is lost? Trying to get an idea what a full weight one would do compared to my GT-R? I'm assuming this is just increasing the boost and flipping over to E85 more or less? That's basically all that's done to my GT-R for "go-fast in straight line" parts.

VBOX I'm at 2.54 0-60 (and that's with spinning all four tires lol), 6.89 60-130, and 10.2 @ 136 MPH (half mile 162 MPH) for comparison...

Longevity? I've put 36000 miles and multiple road trips at my power level issue-free /knocks on wood/.
    Last edited by Nosferatu; 01-31-2019 at 08:15 AM.
    2017 Audi R8 V10 Plus Ara Blue Crystal
    Larini Club Sport Exhaust
    10.8 @ 128 MPH (60' 1.68) - Stock
    10.6 @ 130 MPH (60' 1.66) - Exhaust+Pilot 4S Tires

2018 Audi RS7 Performance
    Mythos Black

Milltek non-resonated Exhaust. Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Nosferatu View Post
    Nice! How much weight is lost? Trying to get an idea what a full weight one would do compared to my GT-R?
    I don't know the numbers, but he was able to do 9.9 without taking out the seats.

I'm assuming this is just increasing the boost and flipping over to E85 more or less? That's basically all that's done to my GT-R for "go-fast in straight line" parts.
    Bit more. ECU has hundreds of changes. We've spent over a year in development at high and low altitude, drag strip and road courses. Fully instrumented the car too. Lots of feedback from customers and more. It's very in depth.

VBOX I'm at 2.54 0-60 (and that's with spinning all four tires lol), 6.89 60-130, and 10.2 @ 136 MPH (half mile 162 MPH) for comparison...
    That's crazy. I'd love to know wha tyou could do with our E85 R8 V10+ Tune!

Longevity? I've put 36000 miles and multiple road trips at my power level issue-free /knocks on wood/.
    This particular customer has well over 1000 launches / passes on the engine so far. We've found the limits we're comfortable with and we don't hit them on the stock turbo (we can easily with a bigger turbo and fueling).

5. Remove Advertisements
    Audi R8 Forum
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    I don't know the numbers, but he was able to do 9.9 without taking out the seats.

Bit more. ECU has hundreds of changes. We've spent over a year in development at high and low altitude, drag strip and road courses. Fully instrumented the car too. Lots of feedback from customers and more. It's very in depth.

That's crazy. I'd love to know wha tyou could do with our E85 R8 V10+ Tune!

This particular customer has well over 1000 launches / passes on the engine so far. We've found the limits we're comfortable with and we don't hit them on the stock turbo (we can easily with a bigger turbo and fueling).

I’m still disappointed APR dropped all their support for their B7 RS4 supercharger kits. TVS1320...what is that? Technical questions....what is that? Hardware diagram or cut sheets...what is that? Hell, you can’t find a peep of info anywhere...and good luck getting anything when you call Opelika, AL.

Caveat emptor
    PS... I’ve been bitching about this since 2013.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Panzer1 View Post
    I’m still disappointed APR dropped all their support for their B7 RS4 supercharger kits. TVS1320...what is that? Technical questions....what is that? Hardware diagram or cut sheets...what is that? Hell, you can’t find a peep of info anywhere...and good luck getting anything when you call Opelika, AL.

Caveat emptor
    PS... I’ve been bitching about this since 2013.
    We don't continue selling the hardware products for all of eternity. They run their course, especially on a a car released 13 years ago. I'm glad to answer any relevant questions about it. Shoot me a PM.

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    We don't continue selling the hardware products for all of eternity. They run their course, especially on a a car released 13 years ago. I'm glad to answer any relevant questions about it. Shoot me a PM.
    Arin
    I sent you a PM with my relevant questions

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Arin has gone above and beyond for me in the past. There's not many like him out there.

Banned

Thank you for sharing

12. Remove Advertisements
    Audi R8 Forum
    Advertisements