Paint Protection Done - Page 2

1. Welcome to Audi R8 Forum : Audi R8 forums – General discussion forum for Audi R8

Welcome to Audi R8 Forum : Audi R8 forums - a website dedicated to all things Audi R8.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Audi R8 Forum : Audi R8 forums today!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Paint Protection Done

Re: Paint Protection Done

Quote Originally Posted by cscokid View Post
    I've been happy with my CP 9H so far. Had all painted surfaces done (including door sills), glass, and wheels removed and barrels coated. Has made it immensely easier to keep the car clean, especially the rims with Audi and their notoriously bad brake dust. I had PPF done on the front bumper, headlights, and hood as well and they CP'd over top the PPF. A quick rinse, no soap, and the leaf blower/microfiber dry keeps it looking in top form.

The shop I used had a little video professionally shot of some work on my car: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_bpPrK09UA
    Hahaha, I love the CP Auto Spa team! I saw this video on their FB page. I did the same PPF and CP coating on top of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2017 R8 V10:
    Mythos Black, Vermont Brown, VFE Tune, Girodisc Rotors, CF Blades, Engine and Steering Wheel, Pedal Box+, BC Forged 19" RZ10, Audi 20" 10-spoke in Anthracite and Sunken Treasure Bronze
    2012 TTRS:
    Daytona Grey, Stage 2 GIAC tune, AWE FMIC, AWE SwitchPath Exhaust, 034 CF CAI, 034 Street Density mounts, MSS Sport Springs, H&R RSB, Girodisc rotors, HPA haldex controller, CF steering wheel and mirrors, Rear seat delete, HRE 19" P40's, TSW 18" Interlagos, Borbet 18" LV5's

2. Remove Advertisements
    Audi R8 Forum
    Advertisements

I also agree with this view

Anyone get pricing for a spyder wrapped with xpel??? Trying to gauge an approximate cost

5. Remove Advertisements
    Audi R8 Forum
    Advertisements

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12