Headlight chips / Clear bra

1. Welcome to Audi R8 Forum : Audi R8 forums – General discussion forum for Audi R8

Welcome to Audi R8 Forum : Audi R8 forums - a website dedicated to all things Audi R8.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Audi R8 Forum : Audi R8 forums today!

Thread: Headlight chips / Clear bra

Headlight chips / Clear bra

Was wondering if anyone has any advice was going to sand and polish my headlights I have tons of chips in them looks like the previous owner tailed cars on the highways. My only concern is once I do this the factory clear coat will be gone. So I purchased some 3M clear bra that is suppose to protect from UV rays. Any help would be much appreciated.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

2. Remove Advertisements
    Audi R8 Forum
    Advertisements

Re: Headlight chips / Clear bra

I have had my headlights covered with 3M PPF since day one, over ten years ago. It works great. I have my A8L and Lincoln covered with it also. The best investment for your headlights.
    '04 A8L and '09 R8 R-Tronic, Ice Silver, Limestone Grey, Carbon Side-blades, Engine and Interior, Premium package, B&O, Upgrade leather, Navigation Plus

Re: Headlight chips / Clear bra

Just picked this up for my trim hearing great stuff about it also came in 1 day

https://www.amazon.com/CERAKOTE-Cera...07SHJVK4G?th=1

5. Remove Advertisements
    Audi R8 Forum
    Advertisements