Audi R8 Forums banner

2019 facelift on the roads

3K views 18 replies 9 participants last post by  HowieR8 
#1 ·
I saw my first 2019 facelift on the road today and in all honesty its a tragedy, the rear bumper grill is awful, the rear bumper side to side grill is terrible and squares the entire rear into a boxy cube which is odd as they tried to make the front more angular, the sideskirts (that i thought i didnt mind) make the middle of the car look as high as a small suv and the front bumper...... well i dont know what to say without using terrible language, alot of new cars im not fond of sometimes grow on me somewhat, that really has cheapened a beautiful car and now looks like a glorified TT. I have a feeling the pre facelifts may just hold their value after seeing one in person

#4 ·
I actually had high hopes that once i saw one on the road moving it would grow on me like pther facelifts and new models have but it truly looks like a cheap tonka toy conpared to the prefacelift gen2. Its good news for me in a way but im also dissapointed all at the samr time that i wasnt proven wrong on thinking it was fugly. A good freind of mine with one on order that i was with when i saw it very quickly cancelled his orser and has started a hunt for a good prefacelift, that speaks for itself

#16 ·
im not often baised as its only some money away from owning the new model for most of us in reality, if you look at the photo posted above of the Blue press car then look at the sleek design of the black prefacelift behind it starrs to make more sense

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.