Anybody know anything about this car?

1. Welcome to Audi R8 Forum : Audi R8 forums – General discussion forum for Audi R8

Welcome to Audi R8 Forum : Audi R8 forums - a website dedicated to all things Audi R8.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Audi R8 Forum : Audi R8 forums today!

Thread: Anybody know anything about this car?

Anybody know anything about this car?

https://www.cargurus.com/Cars/invent...ting=245799319

Carfax says 5 owners which seems weird to me, in such a short amount of time, Title washing?

2. Remove Advertisements
    Audi R8 Forum
    Advertisements

Re: Anybody know anything about this car?

I just did a quick search. Between 2017-12-11 and 2018-06-30, there were 8 sales records (including the actual sales and price adjustments, etc) all involving Chicago Motor Cars. Looking at the asking price, $169,800, I think the car was over priced. That may explain why it changed hands multiple times (dealer auctions, maybe?)

Check the carfax (does not report issues privately fixed), fly out there, and have a PPI done in a place of your chosing. Major issues, if there were any, are not that easy to hide. Everything else is still under the warranty anyways...

I paid less than that for my v10 plus with less miles. But i paid some tax too
    Agree its overpriced.

5. Remove Advertisements
    Audi R8 Forum
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by R_8cho View Post
    I paid less than that for my v10 plus with less miles. But i paid some tax too
    Agree its overpriced.
    over priced at $148?
    what price makes this a really good deal...$140?
    2011 v10, 6 speed, lava gray, 3m, VF750 supercharged, GR wing/splitter and vent covers, custom steering wheel, sprint booster, fabspeed exhaust, lowered on H+R springs, 10/12mm spacers, powder coated wheels, PS2, K+N....

It depends how much tax you need to pay but 130s is more of a deal for a 17 non plus unless its super clean super low miles. Altho the non plus seem to be holding value like mofos.

Some people get their hands on them and sell them before they depreciate too much then they end up going from one dealer lot to another. Mine showed a history like that it only had two drivers when you looked at the 2-3 month owners. Just the dealer dumping the car so they don't have to pay too much in taxes.

even if it is a higher price, I save $12k in sales tax buying private party.
    So I don't mind the price...

10. Remove Advertisements
    Audi R8 Forum
    Advertisements