Alignment - Page 2

1. Welcome to Audi R8 Forum : Audi R8 forums – General discussion forum for Audi R8

Welcome to Audi R8 Forum : Audi R8 forums - a website dedicated to all things Audi R8.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Audi R8 Forum : Audi R8 forums today!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Alignment

Re: Alignment

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    Make sure you have shims on hand for alignment.
    Surely you only need shims if you want to increase the camber angle over the maximum permitted with stock suspension arms.
    10 V10 Coupe, Ibis, 6MT, Capristo, Carbon Blades, OZ Ultraleggera HLT's, Maxton Splitter.
    Maintained by RE Performance.

Mitsubishi Evo V1 RS450 Extreme

Hidden Content

2. Remove Advertisements
    Audi R8 Forum
    Advertisements

Re: Alignment

Thanks for the responses all. I must say the tires have not changed pressure from when it was tracking true. But I will check them with a proper good quality gauge. Then report back. So now I will ask the Sales Manager at my dealer where the R8 guys go. Also mine does not have mag ride as it is a Canadian RWS. Adjustment is similar to the LMS cars. I only noticed this as a distinct handling difference from previous good speed runs on the same road. I will get it fixed prior to putting it to bed for winter around end of Oct.
    2018 R8 RWS, White, Sport Seats, Rear wheel drive #895/999

4. Remove Advertisements
    Audi R8 Forum
    Advertisements

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12