FS: GMG Wheels, Springs, Reid Intakes, K&N Filters, Rev9 Exhaust, RS Grille

1. Welcome to Audi R8 Forum : Audi R8 forums – General discussion forum for Audi R8

Welcome to Audi R8 Forum : Audi R8 forums - a website dedicated to all things Audi R8.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Audi R8 Forum : Audi R8 forums today!

Thread: FS: GMG Wheels, Springs, Reid Intakes, K&N Filters, Rev9 Exhaust, RS Grille

FS: 20" Monoblock GMG Wheels, Reid Intakes, K&N Filters, Wave Rotors

Recently sold my 2010 R8 V10 so now I have some parts for sale. All prices include shipping within contiguous US. I am located in Houston, TX for local pickup as well. Please PM or text at 832 814 2361.

Reid intake hoses and K&N filters. Used for ~3k miles. $450 shipped

OEM wave rotors. Used for ~6k miles. Fronts are at 33mm, rears are at 31mm. $1,000 shipped

GMG Racing Monoblock Forged LMS rims in 20x9 and 20x12. They are finished in original, gunmetal gray and come with custom engraved R8 center caps. Wrapped in Michellin Pilot Super Sport tires with 6/32"-7/32" tread remaining (245/30R20 front, 325/25R20 rear). TPMS are installed. Rims are in great shape, except for a small scratch and slightly dinged lip on one of the front wheels. Pictures included. $3750 shipped

GMG lowering Springs. Bought used but never installed. Was told they were used ~7k miles. 1" drop and fit 1st gen v8 and v10 models, both coupe and spyder (but not GT). SOLD
    Rev9 stainless steel exhaust. Used for ~3k miles. SOLD
    RS style grille SOLD
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Shimmy1122; 07-01-2019 at 06:07 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Audi R8 Forum
    Advertisements

Re: FS: GMG Wheels, Reid Intakes, K&N Filters, RS Grille

Pictures of rims.
    Last edited by Shimmy1122; 06-18-2019 at 05:29 PM.

Re: FS: GMG Wheels, Springs, Reid Intakes, K&N Filters, Rev9 Exhaust, RS Grille

Pictures of the wheels and springs from GMG's website.

5. Remove Advertisements
    Audi R8 Forum
    Advertisements

springs sold!

Just had a rev9 exhaust installed this week and can attest to it sounding great! Also have the Reid intake and filters and they gave 20 awhp while strapped to mustang Dyno. If anyone’s in MD and wants to hear the exhaust feel free to PM me.

GLWS
    2012 V10 Spyder. Black w/ red. 6 spd MT. Enhanced leather. Illuminated Door Sills. HRE P40SC Brushed Red. Mods4Cars Smart top. Reid intake + K&N.

Quote Originally Posted by Eagarcia08 View Post
    Just had a rev9 exhaust installed this week and can attest to it sounding great! Also have the Reid intake and filters and they gave 20 awhp while strapped to mustang Dyno. If anyone’s in MD and wants to hear the exhaust feel free to PM me.

GLWS

Thank you sir! Exhaust sold!

Let me know if you end up parting front brake rotors.

Free bump for you.

Quote Originally Posted by HustlerX5 View Post
    Let me know if you end up parting front brake rotors.

Free bump for you.
    Will do. Grille sold!

Still for sale. Make me an offer!

12. Remove Advertisements
    Audi R8 Forum
    Advertisements