Gen 1 carbon fiber duckbill spoiler

1. Welcome to Audi R8 Forum : Audi R8 forums – General discussion forum for Audi R8

Welcome to Audi R8 Forum : Audi R8 forums - a website dedicated to all things Audi R8.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Audi R8 Forum : Audi R8 forums today!

Thread: Gen 1 carbon fiber duckbill spoiler

Gen 1 carbon fiber duckbill spoiler

New Audi R8 Carbon Fiber Rear Trunk Spoiler (Duckbill Static) Fits 2007-2015. Condition is New. I got a good deal for 2 so I installed one and the other is for you!

Very happy with the clear coat and weave lay quality. Fits directly in with OEM hardware. Sits nice and flush with even spacing around gaps. Very satisfied!

Feel free to message me if you want specific pictures!

$1800 + free shipping within the US
    $1400 for local pick up

2. Remove Advertisements
    Audi R8 Forum
    Advertisements

I didn't even realize this was my first post! I've been lurking around on here for a couple of years now. Reading and learning from you guys. 🖖

For additional pictures pm me

5. Remove Advertisements
    Audi R8 Forum
    Advertisements

Re: Gen 1 carbon fiber duckbill spoiler

PM sent...

Soldddddd!

short question: is this ducktail spoiler replacing all the OEM parts "underneath" means spoiler, motor, rear cover or does it bolt/glue over these parts?
    Notice: We guarantee fast service, no matter how long it takesHidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Helldriver View Post
    short question: is this ducktail spoiler replacing all the OEM parts "underneath" means spoiler, motor, rear cover or does it bolt/glue over these parts?
    It's a full replacement piece for the OEM spoiler and rear cover. This piece attaches to the OEM mounting points.

Quote Originally Posted by MNR8Owner View Post
    It's a full replacement piece for the OEM spoiler and rear cover. This piece attaches to the OEM mounting points.
    Yes☝️ it is a direct OEM replacement. Motor requires disconnection.

@MNR8Owner post pics after your install!

How do you like yours? I love mine❤️

You do not need to remove the motor. The spoiler will fit ontop of the spoiler motor while it is in the down position. All mounting holes match up to OEM holes. OEM hardware can be reused.

If anyone is interested pm me. I might be able to get a few more if enough people are interested.

12. Remove Advertisements
    Audi R8 Forum
    Advertisements