2012 Audi R8 5.2 V10 6MT - Ibis white, carbon sideblades - Ext Warranty til 10/2021

1. Welcome to Audi R8 Forum : Audi R8 forums – General discussion forum for Audi R8

Welcome to Audi R8 Forum : Audi R8 forums - a website dedicated to all things Audi R8.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Audi R8 Forum : Audi R8 forums today!

Thread: 2012 Audi R8 5.2 V10 6MT - Ibis white, carbon sideblades - Ext Warranty til 10/2021

2012 Audi R8 5.2 V10 6MT - Ibis white, carbon sideblades - Ext Warranty til 10/2021

EDIT: I have to remove the links and email address from my post, since I don't have enough posts here. It doesn't tell me how many posts I must have, only that I don't have enough. So, the links below to the photos, the radio info, and my email address are all edited to satisfy the forum's rules. You'll have to copy/paste/edit to go to those links.

On to the ad...

I was on the fence about selling for quite some time, but have finally decided to make this post (I've actually coped/pasted this from my Facebook ad in the Audi R8 Owners Corral). I searched all over for a fair sales price for my car, and believe I'm somewhere in the middle (but I'm sure you guys will let me know if I'm not.)

$95,000

• Selling my 2012 Audi R8 5.2 V10
    • 6 speed manual transmission
    • 41,xxx miles and counting
    • Transferable extended warranty until October 5, 2021 or 88,059 miles. $0 deductible. Details further in this post.

More photos here (can't post direct links): drive [dot] google [dot] com/open?id=1BWuRcFc0r2d0iKI5ZEqmOqRoQdGimmCW

Factory Installed Options:
    • Ibis white exterior
    • Black interior
    • Titanium Package
    > Black optic pkg exterior
    > Black exhaust pipes
    > Piano Black interior inlays
    > Titanium finish 19” 5-arm double-spoke wheels
    > Black alcantara headliner
    > Summer performance tires
    • Carbon Fiber Sigma Sideblades
    • Carbon Fiber Sigma Exterior Mirrors
    • Perforated Leather Wrapped MF Sport Steering Wheel
    • Illuminated Door Sill Inserts

Non Factory Installed Options or Changes:
    • Roof has been wrapped in black (by previous owner)
    • Stock wheels + aftermarket wheels included. Aftermarket wheels (Arvano Veva Titanium) have been on the car since I’ve had it. The stock tires are not fully seated on the stock wheels, so I assume they transferred the TPMS sensors over to the aftermarket wheels (see pics).
    • Mesh Euro-type grille
    • Pioneer AVIC-6200NEX double-din radio (can't post direct links: pioneerelectronics [dot] com/PUSA/Car/NEX/AVIC-6200NEX). The factory steering wheel controls work as normal, the backup camera comes on when you shift into reverse (you can also turn it on manually), the parking sensors work as normal (plus they light up on the display to show you when you are close to something), and there are a few other “extras” that appear on the display (see pics).
    • Tinted windows
    • Proclip mounted phone holder

Also included in sale:
    • Extended warranty thru October 5, 2021 or until 88059 miles
    > Ally Premier Protection Major Guard+ with $0 deductible
    > Fully transferable with small administrative fee (I believe it’s a $50 fee)
    > I have personally used the warranty (a few months ago) to replace the front-right mag ride strut and an A/C component (don’t remember exactly which part). Total cost was over $4000, however my total cost out of pocket was $0.
    • Extended warranty for the tires and wheels thru October 5, 2022
    > Fully transferable with small administrative fee (I believe it’s a $35 fee)
    > I have used this once when I had a screw in the back tire. They did not replace it, but they did patch it. I believe they only replace it if it can’t be patched, like when the hole is too close to the sidewall.

I am located in West Central Florida, close to the Tampa Bay area as well as the Orlando area.

Not looking for trades or partial trades. Simply wanting to downsize. Recently divorced, and don't need the extra car.

Anything else that I missed?... just email me: audir8v10forsale [at] gmail.com

(Yes, I just created this email, don't want to put my real email out there for search engines to pick up)

More photos here (can't post direct links): drive [dot] google [dot] com/open?id=1BWuRcFc0r2d0iKI5ZEqmOqRoQdGimmCW
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by giXXXer; 05-20-2019 at 07:53 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Audi R8 Forum
    Advertisements

Re: 2012 Audi R8 5.2 V10 6MT - Ibis white, carbon sideblades - Ext Warranty til 10/20

Hello, I am in the market for an R8 that's blue but this is tempting and ticks a lot of boxes. I just wanted to let you know I found your ad refreshingly honest and straight forward. Good luck with the sale...

Re: 2012 Audi R8 5.2 V10 6MT - Ibis white, carbon sideblades - Ext Warranty til 10/20

Quote Originally Posted by sailorscott View Post
    Hello, I am in the market for an R8 that's blue but this is tempting and ticks a lot of boxes. I just wanted to let you know I found your ad refreshingly honest and straight forward. Good luck with the sale...
    Thanks! Much appreciated. Let me know if I can answer any questions that you might have.

5. Remove Advertisements
    Audi R8 Forum
    Advertisements

is this still for sale? Going to be up in orlando/winter haven next weekend would love to check it out.

where are you located

8. Remove Advertisements
    Audi R8 Forum
    Advertisements