2012 Audi R8 V10 6MT, Suzuka, Twin Turbo, One Owner - Page 2

1. Welcome to Audi R8 Forum : Audi R8 forums – General discussion forum for Audi R8

Welcome to Audi R8 Forum : Audi R8 forums - a website dedicated to all things Audi R8.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Audi R8 Forum : Audi R8 forums today!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2012 Audi R8 V10 6MT, Suzuka, Twin Turbo, One Owner

Re: 2012 Audi R8 V10 6MT, Suzuka, Twin Turbo, One Owner

Quote Originally Posted by SYJ View Post
    wow this looks beautiful, what's the spec on interior? Any interior pictures showing the condition? Also do you have the factory spec list?
    Interior is black with red stitching, instrument cluster dials in white, extended leather package, etc. I will post pics of the window sticker when I have a chance...currently on a work trip and then headed to Europe for a few weeks.
    2012 Audi R8 V10| 6MT| Suzuka Grey| CF sideblades, mirrors, interior| GMG springs| Klassen M52R| Toyo R888R| GT Tails| GT wing| CF rear diffuser| Black Optic Grille| Dallas Performance Stage 1.5 Twin Turbo| 817whp pump| 950whp 109 octane| 173.1 MPH 1/2 mile on stock clutch
    2019 Porsche GT3 RS| Lizard Green| Weissach| BBi exhaust
    2018 MB GLS 550|Designo White
    2018 BMW 540i| Bluestone

2. Remove Advertisements
    Audi R8 Forum
    Advertisements

Beautiful build. Was the 173mph half mile on pump or ms109?

Man I would jump at this if I hadn't just paid for the beginning of a similar setup....seems a bit on the high side though considering the miles (yes low but the stuff that usually doesn't go out simply hasn't) and then non built motor and the high power

5. Remove Advertisements
    Audi R8 Forum
    Advertisements

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12