2011 R8 V10 6spd gated Manual Red w/ Carbon Blades

1. Welcome to Audi R8 Forum : Audi R8 forums – General discussion forum for Audi R8

Welcome to Audi R8 Forum : Audi R8 forums - a website dedicated to all things Audi R8.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Audi R8 Forum : Audi R8 forums today!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2011 R8 V10 6spd gated Manual Red w/ Carbon Blades

2011 R8 V10 6spd gated Manual - $109k

Extremely rare Red w/Carbon Sideblades (1 of ~20 red v10 manuals ever sent to the states)

Fully optioned with carbon ceramic brakes, carbon exterior and engine bay, audi exclusive interior with extended leather package and red stitching, b&o sound.

It has 21k mi on it, been a garage queen most of its life. Paint is in great shape, front clear bra with half hood and panels, ceramic coating over the rest.

Also has a 7 year/70k mi fidelity platinum extended warranty with $100 deductible bought from an audi dealer, with bumper to bumper coverage including the magnetic ride struts which are still in good shape and ride amazingly well, good til June of 2026. It just had a ppi that was totally clean from a shop that deals heavily in exotic cars, and said it drove "better than new" and was the "best driving R8 they had ever been in", and they found zero structural or mechanical issues. The carfax is clean. It was a southern california car all its life so it may never have even seen rain most of its life, let alone a winter.

Its like a brand new car. Everyone who has seen it or been in it loves this car, you will love it too.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by dbd723; 07-18-2019 at 11:36 AM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Audi R8 Forum
    Advertisements

Few more pics

Re: 2011 R8 V10 6spd gated Manual Red w/ Carbon Blades

Clean car! How did you get the figure of 1 of ~20 in the States? I only ask because I have the same options.

5. Remove Advertisements
    Audi R8 Forum
    Advertisements

Article a few years back discussing the massive custom widebody twin turbo build from one of the custom performance shops, the owner of the shop wanted a red manual v10 for the build but couldn't find one, researched it and found out why, because only around 20 had ever been shipped from what he could find. Awesome you have one though, best color combo/options list you can get imo. Now we know where 3 of the 20 are! (Our 2, and the tt widebody)

Quote Originally Posted by APOLLOSKI View Post
    Clean car! How did you get the figure of 1 of ~20 in the States? I only ask because I have the same options.
    Last edited by dbd723; 07-17-2019 at 12:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dbd723 View Post
    Article a few years back discussing the massive custom widebody twin turbo build from one of the custom performance shops, the owner of the shop wanted a red manual v10 for the build but couldn't find one, researched it and found out why, because only around 20 had ever been shipped from what he could find. Awesome you have one though, best color combo/options list you can get imo. Now we know where 3 of the 20 are! (Our 2, and the tt widebody)

European car magazine back in 2013. I agree there is only 20 red v10 r8s with a manual up until that point. I'm wondering how many more were built like that from 2014-2015

According to inlinesixx and this post in another thread, in 2015 there were only about 35 v10 manual coupes of any color ordered, and 6 v10 plus coupes. If 2014 production was similar and even if 10% of the cars were red, which is unlikely, there might be 8 more cars out there. But I personally dont care for the "facelift" models look at all, and only care for the true gen 1 pre facelift original r8.

Quote Originally Posted by Fasteddy91 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dbd723 View Post

European car magazine back in 2013. I agree there is only 20 red v10 r8s with a manual up until that point. I'm wondering how many more were built like that from 2014-2015
    Last edited by dbd723; 07-18-2019 at 11:37 AM.

Pending Sale - awaiting financing approval. But if you have an interest to be a back up offer please PM

Sold!! Buyer picked it up yesterday. Going to a good home.

Re: 2011 R8 V10 6spd gated Manual Red w/ Carbon Blades

Congrats!!! beautiful car.

Looked at my numbers are without knowing which came with the Carbon Blade (assuming the vast majority as it is pretty rare to see a V10 without Carbon) I noticed 45 Brilliant Red V10 manuals were made between 2010 - 2012.

2014 and 2015 had 1 in each year making it 47 total.

Quote Originally Posted by RickySixx6 View Post

2014 and 2015 had 1 in each year making it 47 total.
    No wonder I couldn't find a facelifted red manaul R8 when I was looking to buy. Thanks for the info Ricky.

13. Remove Advertisements
    Audi R8 Forum
    Advertisements

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast