2011 R8 V8 24k Miles $73,900

1. Welcome to Audi R8 Forum : Audi R8 forums – General discussion forum for Audi R8

Welcome to Audi R8 Forum : Audi R8 forums - a website dedicated to all things Audi R8.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Audi R8 Forum : Audi R8 forums today!

Thread: 2011 R8 V8 24k Miles $73,900

VIN: WUAAUAFG0BN002262
    odometer: 24000
    title status: clean
    transmission: automatic

Up for sale is my mint condition 2011 Audi R8 V8 R-tronic with only 24k miles. This car has always been garaged and comes with nearly every option including two-tone red interior, 3M clear bra, carbon fiber rearview mirrors and an upgraded STASIS exhaust ($10k option).

The R8 has always been kept in Dallas, Texas and had regular maintenance. Car was just serviced early July 2019 and found to be in impeccable condition. Has never been tracked and has no additional modifications. Totally clean carfax. This car has not been in any accidents.

I am selling this vehicle because I am looking to upgrade to the v10 plus.

Serious inquiries only. I am a private seller and cannot accept trade ins.

Asking $73,900. Please contact me via text message at 516-507-8233.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Audi R8 Forum
    Advertisements

Re: 2011 R8 V8 24k Miles $73,900

Wow, great looking car at an incredible price. GLWS!

4. Remove Advertisements
    Audi R8 Forum
    Advertisements