WTB Inexpensive Gen 1 wheels

1. Welcome to Audi R8 Forum : Audi R8 forums – General discussion forum for Audi R8

Welcome to Audi R8 Forum : Audi R8 forums - a website dedicated to all things Audi R8.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Audi R8 Forum : Audi R8 forums today!

Thread: WTB Inexpensive Gen 1 wheels

WTB Inexpensive Gen 1 wheels

Don't care if they have some curb rash etc. Its for track use

2. Remove Advertisements
    Audi R8 Forum
    Advertisements

Re: WTB Inexpensive Gen 1 wheels

This post is a couple months old, but are you still looking for wheels? I have a set of the stock 19" wheels from a 2011 V10 that are in good condition, but one of the fronts has a little bit of curb rash. They are the split 5 spoke design (not Y-spoke) finished from the factory in dark grey. I'm going to be posting them up for sale in the next week or so for $1,000 + shipping. Located in Franklin, TN. Let me know if you're interested. Thanks!
    2011 V10 6MT, Ibis White

4. Remove Advertisements
    Audi R8 Forum
    Advertisements