WTB Audi R8 V8 (Possibly V10) Manual, UK Based - Page 2

1. Welcome to Audi R8 Forum : Audi R8 forums – General discussion forum for Audi R8

Welcome to Audi R8 Forum : Audi R8 forums - a website dedicated to all things Audi R8.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Audi R8 Forum : Audi R8 forums today!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: WTB Audi R8 V8 (Possibly V10) Manual, UK Based

Re: WTB Audi R8 V8 (Possibly V10) Manual, UK Based

Quote Originally Posted by jhm.17 View Post
    Okay cool. You should be able to get a pretty good early v10 if that’s your budget.

There was actually another forum member looking at the one you’ve described! Wonder if he’s snapped it up or the ad’s expired lol!

Check this thread : Does this look right?

I know one of our forum members Colin has his spyder for sale. He’s been an active member for a while so you know his car will be well looked after. Already had some desired changes done to it too!

He’s got it listed at £47k but if you don’t mind a Spyder, you could potentially negotiate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yes, that was the car. Looks like it may have been purchased already.

Unfortunately I'm discounting Spyders at the moment as I prefer the coupe shape. The Spyder arguably looks better with the roof down but I'm hoping to get use out of this car all year round and we don't get much dry weather in Wales!

Thanks for your help, hopefully something will come up that fits the bill. No rush!

2. Remove Advertisements
    Audi R8 Forum
    Advertisements

Re: WTB Audi R8 V8 (Possibly V10) Manual, UK Based

Hey there

my v8 is currently for sale

https://www.pistonheads.com/classifi...-wheel/9921389

It's just had a major service at Audi inc all filters and spark plugs, and brand new front brake discs and pads

Passed MOT on Saturday with no advisories

It's currently for sale with a dealer, but let me know if you're interested and we can work on the price

Cheers

4. Remove Advertisements
    Audi R8 Forum
    Advertisements

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12