WTB Audi R8 V8 (Possibly V10) Manual, UK Based


  1. Welcome to Audi R8 Forum : Audi R8 forums – General discussion forum for Audi R8

    Welcome to Audi R8 Forum : Audi R8 forums - a website dedicated to all things Audi R8.

    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Audi R8 Forum : Audi R8 forums today!
     
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: WTB Audi R8 V8 (Possibly V10) Manual, UK Based

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    8

    WTB Audi R8 V8 (Possibly V10) Manual, UK Based

    Good afternoon,

    I am in the market for an Audi R8.

    The initial search is for a V8 however I may be able to stretch to the lower end of the V10 market.

    Musts:

    - Manual
    - FSH (at Audi/Specialist)
    - Sub 50k miles
    - Clean, genuine, cared for example
    - Carbon blades

    Desirable:

    - Red, blue, grey or some other exclusive paint colour
    - Carbon trimmings, i.e. engine bay/interior
    - Aftermarket exhaust
    - Bucket seats
    - B&O

    All cars considered so please get in touch.

    Thanks

  2. Remove Advertisements
    Audi R8 Forum
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Senior Member Trev450's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    South Wales. UK
    Posts
    2,612

    Re: WTB Audi R8 V8 (Possibly V10) Manual, UK Based

    Hi and welcome to the forum.

    Presumably you are monitoring the favourite places such as Autotrader, Pistonheads and Top Marques. You could also send Ricky at RE Performance an email [email protected] as he is regarded as the leading R8 indy in the UK and may know of something.

    Good luck with your search.
    10 V10 Coupe, Ibis, 6MT, Capristo, Carbon Blades, OZ Ultraleggera HLT's, Maxton Splitter.
    Maintained by RE Performance.

    Mitsubishi Evo V1 RS450 Extreme

    Hidden Content

  4. #3
    Senior Member DaveL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Fortaleza, Ceará, Brasil.
    Posts
    2,117

    Re: WTB Audi R8 V8 (Possibly V10) Manual, UK Based

    Welcome to the forum and good luck with your search. Photos soon I hope !
    Black/Gold 09 V8 Coupe R-Tronic. Black/Gold 05 Race prep'd Yamaha R1.

  5. Remove Advertisements
    Audi R8 Forum
    Advertisements
     

  6. #4
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    8

    Re: WTB Audi R8 V8 (Possibly V10) Manual, UK Based

    Quote Originally Posted by Trev450 View Post
    Hi and welcome to the forum.

    Presumably you are monitoring the favourite places such as Autotrader, Pistonheads and Top Marques. You could also send Ricky at RE Performance an email as he is regarded as the leading R8 indy in the UK and may know of something.

    Good luck with your search.
    Cheers Trev - yes I've been watching AT, PH etc. closely for a few months but I'm now in a position to buy. Very lucky that I'm in no rush so happy to bide my time and not settle for anything I don't 100% want.

    I notice you are local to me and I think I've seen you crop up on the R8 Owners Club Facebook page. I may shoot you a message in the near future if that's okay?

    Hope to speak soon. Cheers, Ollie.

  7. #5
    Senior Member Trev450's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    South Wales. UK
    Posts
    2,612

    Re: WTB Audi R8 V8 (Possibly V10) Manual, UK Based

    Quote Originally Posted by 666 OD View Post
    Cheers Trev - yes I've been watching AT, PH etc. closely for a few months but I'm now in a position to buy. Very lucky that I'm in no rush so happy to bide my time and not settle for anything I don't 100% want.

    I notice you are local to me and I think I've seen you crop up on the R8 Owners Club Facebook page. I may shoot you a message in the near future if that's okay?

    Hope to speak soon. Cheers, Ollie.
    Yes sure thing, Ollie. Happy to help if I can.
    10 V10 Coupe, Ibis, 6MT, Capristo, Carbon Blades, OZ Ultraleggera HLT's, Maxton Splitter.
    Maintained by RE Performance.

    Mitsubishi Evo V1 RS450 Extreme

    Hidden Content

  8. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    North London/Herts
    Posts
    40

    Re: WTB Audi R8 V8 (Possibly V10) Manual, UK Based

    Hi Pal,


    Just seen this come up.

    I just found a great car on Auto Trader:
    https://www.autotrader.co.uk/classif...01909102078330

    Might meet your criteria.
    Regards.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  9. #7
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    8

    Re: WTB Audi R8 V8 (Possibly V10) Manual, UK Based

    Quote Originally Posted by jhm.17 View Post
    Hi Pal,


    Just seen this come up.

    I just found a great car on Auto Trader:

    Might meet your criteria.
    Regards.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hi - thank you very much for sharing this link.

    I went to view a V10 on the weekend and I've predominantly been browsing them since. I would be in the lower end of the market (early car), and would be nice to find a private sale from an enthusiast.

    Will keep my eyes peeled.

  10. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    North London/Herts
    Posts
    40

    Re: WTB Audi R8 V8 (Possibly V10) Manual, UK Based

    Quote Originally Posted by 666 OD View Post
    Hi - thank you very much for sharing this link.

    I went to view a V10 on the weekend and I've predominantly been browsing them since. I would be in the lower end of the market (early car), and would be nice to find a private sale from an enthusiast.

    Will keep my eyes peeled.
    What’s your max budget? (If you don’t mind me asking)

    I can keep an eye out!

    Regards



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  11. #9
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    8

    Re: WTB Audi R8 V8 (Possibly V10) Manual, UK Based

    Quote Originally Posted by jhm.17 View Post
    What’s your max budget? (If you don’t mind me asking)

    I can keep an eye out!

    Regards



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thank you - I feel around £45K would be a fair price for a private sale early-V10, given that there are a few leggy ones (i.e. 50k+ miles) at dealers for early £40's on Autotrader.

    There was a nice black one on AT last week, 2010, 33K mls, FASH, black w/ carbon blades. Also had Recaro super sports seats, listed at £46,500 privately. Unfortunately it seems to have disappeared!

    Happy to compromise on spec given the budget but it must have carbon blades and black interior. Anything else is a bonus!

    Appreciate your help.

  12. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    North London/Herts
    Posts
    40

    Re: WTB Audi R8 V8 (Possibly V10) Manual, UK Based

    Quote Originally Posted by 666 OD View Post
    Thank you - I feel around £45K would be a fair price for a private sale early-V10, given that there are a few leggy ones (i.e. 50k+ miles) at dealers for early £40's on Autotrader.

    There was a nice black one on AT last week, 2010, 33K mls, FASH, black w/ carbon blades. Also had Recaro super sports seats, listed at £46,500 privately. Unfortunately it seems to have disappeared!

    Happy to compromise on spec given the budget but it must have carbon blades and black interior. Anything else is a bonus!

    Appreciate your help.

    Okay cool. You should be able to get a pretty good early v10 if that’s your budget.

    There was actually another forum member looking at the one you’ve described! Wonder if he’s snapped it up or the ad’s expired lol!

    Check this thread : Does this look right?
    https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?sha...6&share_type=t

    I know one of our forum members Colin has his spyder for sale. He’s been an active member for a while so you know his car will be well looked after. Already had some desired changes done to it too!

    He’s got it listed at £47k but if you don’t mind a Spyder, you could potentially negotiate.

    https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?m...2F153638523595






    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  13. Remove Advertisements
    Audi R8 Forum
    Advertisements
     

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v4.3.0