New wheels and tires mounted. - Page 2

1. Welcome to Audi R8 Forum : Audi R8 forums – General discussion forum for Audi R8

Welcome to Audi R8 Forum : Audi R8 forums - a website dedicated to all things Audi R8.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Audi R8 Forum : Audi R8 forums today!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New wheels and tires mounted.

Re: New wheels and tires mounted.

Absolutely fantastic. I'll probably do a set of Forgelines on these specs (although I may stick with 19's). The wheels by they way key great with your color. Really well done! I might do a transparent red lip to match the GT accents on my spyder with dark transparent smoke centers on a wheel they make that is similar actually. . .This comes AFTER a visit to VF Engineering on my mod list though. . .

2. Remove Advertisements
    Audi R8 Forum
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Rule12b View Post
    Absolutely fantastic. I'll probably do a set of Forgelines on these specs (although I may stick with 19's). The wheels by they way key great with your color. Really well done! I might do a transparent red lip to match the GT accents on my spyder with dark transparent smoke centers on a wheel they make that is similar actually. . .This comes AFTER a visit to VF Engineering on my mod list though. . .
    I love these so much I may decide to sell my BC Forged. Crystal burgundy rims with brushed clear centers. . .still on my avatar. They're 19"s at 12"+54 & 9"+44. They're wearing PS4S 325/30 & 255/35, at 50% and have new TPMS. That's the exact reason I ordered them, and they look great with the red GT details. I'm still mulling it over, but I really don't need three sets. Let me know if you're interested.

Looking great Darrin!
    Love them.

5. Remove Advertisements
    Audi R8 Forum
    Advertisements

Thanks, Joel. I really like the other wheels, but dayum! These fit this GT like a key in a lock!

Awesome looking rims. **** ... I wasn't planning to upgrade rims . how long did you wait after ordering ?
    2017 Mexico Blue R8 V10 plus -10.64 @ 132mph stock

Ordering? Those red BC Forged wheels? I don't exactly remember, but it was something like six weeks.

If you're referring to these new wheels, I got them second-hand from a guy in NJ. He had test-mounted one front and one rear, but the other two were brand-spanking new. I've been looking for the perfect wheels, but not at an unjustifiable cost. I stumbled upon these and loved them. The sizes and offsets were perfect and the whole set was about half price. It was a right-place, right-time sort of thing.

9. Remove Advertisements
    Audi R8 Forum
    Advertisements

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12