Owners photo with their R8. - Page 3

1. Welcome to Audi R8 Forum : Audi R8 forums – General discussion forum for Audi R8

Welcome to Audi R8 Forum : Audi R8 forums - a website dedicated to all things Audi R8.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Audi R8 Forum : Audi R8 forums today!

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Owners photo with their R8.

Re: Owners photo with their R8.

Quote Originally Posted by DaveL View Post
    I know the feeling Markos after having to sell my E-Type years ago, took a long time to get back into something I liked.
    You know after the R8 I've no real love for anything else... maybe a 911 to see what all the fuss is about, but they've never wowed me like the R8 did/does, and I knew I had to own an R8 at some point...

Anyways, back to pics of us in our rides, my previous car before the R8 was a Z4MC (awesome thing) and I don't think I've got any pics of me with that either! Here 's a still from a video the Mrs took back in 2015 in Barcelona though...

2008 Phantom Black 6MT V8 R8

2. Remove Advertisements
    Audi R8 Forum
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Markos View Post
    You know after the R8 I've no real love for anything else... maybe a 911 to see what all the fuss is about, but they've never wowed me like the R8 did/does, and I knew I had to own an R8 at some point...

Anyways, back to pics of us in our rides, my previous car before the R8 was a Z4MC (awesome thing) and I don't think I've got any pics of me with that either! Here 's a still from a video the Mrs took back in 2015 in Barcelona though...

Happy days judging by the smile Markos.
    Black/Gold 09 V8 Coupe R-Tronic. Black/Gold 05 Race prep'd Yamaha R1.

Happy days judging by the smile Markos.
    Absolutely!
    2008 Phantom Black 6MT V8 R8

5. Remove Advertisements
    Audi R8 Forum
    Advertisements

Tried to find a good spot where nobody was as I kind of felt like a douchebag for taking pics of myself in front of my car. Everywhere I went people had to follow me and take pics of my car while it was parked and my daughter trying to take pics....it was truly an awkward moment.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Owners photo with their R8.-44647_1559449317842.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by Fasteddy91 View Post
    Tried to find a good spot where nobody was as I kind of felt like a douchebag for taking pics of myself in front of my car. Everywhere I went people had to follow me and take pics of my car while it was parked and my daughter trying to take pics....it was truly an awkward moment.
    Worth the effort.

I totally get what you mean. I'm not terribly comfortable with a camera pointed at me, so there aren't a whole bunch of pictures of me in general. To get one of me posed with my car is a virtual impossibility. Good for you to go through the exercise though. You are a better man than I...

Quote Originally Posted by Stärke View Post
    I totally get what you mean. I'm not terribly comfortable with a camera pointed at me, so there aren't a whole bunch of pictures of me in general. To get one of me posed with my car is a virtual impossibility. Good for you to go through the exercise though. You are a better man than I...
    I don't like cameras either, but my wife is a fiend for her phone camera, as are all Brasilian females

Worth the effort.
    For sure ..it's done and over with... Lol.

But I do like the thread you started. I don't think I've ever seen this kind of thread before.

Quote Originally Posted by Stärke View Post
    Your turn dude ...we are here to support you....hehe.

Owners photo with their R8.-1.jpg

Have lots of pics of the car but none with myself in the car, had a friend take a photo of me whilst we were at the mall.
    Last edited by knightsabers; 06-03-2019 at 08:47 AM.

13. Remove Advertisements
    Audi R8 Forum
    Advertisements

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast