OEM Black R8 alogo

1. Welcome to Audi R8 Forum : Audi R8 forums – General discussion forum for Audi R8

Welcome to Audi R8 Forum : Audi R8 forums - a website dedicated to all things Audi R8.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Audi R8 Forum : Audi R8 forums today!

Thread: OEM Black R8 alogo

Guys, I've searched high and low for the part number to this and it's nowhere to be found. Can someone help me please? Thank you!
    Last edited by liquidsphere300; 06-07-2019 at 02:44 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Audi R8 Forum
    Advertisements

Re: OEM Black R8 alogo

Got mine from Shardul at a fair price

Thanks, Kayzee, but I'm looking for an OEM one. I purchased one from Shardul also, but the red is somewhat transparent.

5. Remove Advertisements
    Audi R8 Forum
    Advertisements

Supporting Vendor

We sell the gloss black oem emblems. 100% genuine Audi and not repainted or Chinese fakes!
    Please send us a pm with your zip code and we will quote.
    These are what come on the car as from the factory when ordered with gloss black emblems.

In stock and ready to ship.
    Last edited by R8-Stuff; 06-11-2019 at 07:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by R8-Stuff View Post
    We sell the gloss black oem emblems. 100% genuine Audi.
    Please send us a pm with your zip code and we will quote.

In stock and ready to ship.
    Sent you a PM for pricing and pics. Wanting to make sure the rings and R8 logo are on point. Also when is your website going live?

I ordered mine directly from the dealer. It's the new black badge from the Gen 2 facelift model.

A420 853 741 C T94 Rear R8 emblem gloss black $58
    2011 R8 V10 Sepang Blue | Stasis suspension & sway bar | Capristo exhaust | APR tune | BMC Racing Filters | 20" Vellano VCX Concave wheels | Maxton front lip | CF side skirt extensions | CF nav surround | CF rear diffuser | CF alcantara wheel | Passport 9500ci radar & Radarmirror | Xpel PPF | Black badges, markers, exhaust tips | Euro front grill plate/delete | color matched calipers | ceramic tint | custom floor mats | custom paddle shifters | PedalBox | Wave rotors

Yahya-Thank you for the part number!

Supporting Vendor

Quote Originally Posted by Wcclubchamp View Post
    Sent you a PM for pricing and pics. Wanting to make sure the rings and R8 logo are on point. Also when is your website going live?
    These are what come on the car as from the factory when ordered with gloss black emblems.

yahya - The part number you've provided is for gloss black, do you know the part number to satin black? Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by liquidsphere300 View Post
    yahya - The part number you've provided is for gloss black, do you know the part number to satin black? Thank you
    I don't think Audi makes a satin black. I've only seen the gloss black.
    2011 R8 V10 Sepang Blue | Stasis suspension & sway bar | Capristo exhaust | APR tune | BMC Racing Filters | 20" Vellano VCX Concave wheels | Maxton front lip | CF side skirt extensions | CF nav surround | CF rear diffuser | CF alcantara wheel | Passport 9500ci radar & Radarmirror | Xpel PPF | Black badges, markers, exhaust tips | Euro front grill plate/delete | color matched calipers | ceramic tint | custom floor mats | custom paddle shifters | PedalBox | Wave rotors

13. Remove Advertisements
    Audi R8 Forum
    Advertisements