Any local intel on this 2012 V10 - Ontario Canada

1. Welcome to Audi R8 Forum : Audi R8 forums – General discussion forum for Audi R8

Welcome to Audi R8 Forum : Audi R8 forums - a website dedicated to all things Audi R8.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Audi R8 Forum : Audi R8 forums today!

Thread: Any local intel on this 2012 V10 - Ontario Canada

Any local intel on this 2012 V10 - Ontario Canada

I'm wondering if anyone has any info on this 2012 V10 located in Ontario? Seems to have been on the market for a while and wondering why it is not selling. From the pictures, I can see that the paint is in need of a correction (close up of the side blade is pretty scratched up) and the rear diffuser looks like it may have bottomed out. I suppose these things may be an indication of overall condition and use. Mileage also a little high at ~80K km/50K mi.

Thanks for any help anyone can offer.

https://www.farazautosalesltd.ca/use...819d89480f.htm
    Last edited by Pootz; 06-15-2019 at 04:58 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Audi R8 Forum
    Advertisements