8.8 @ 8pm R8 Day (NYC)

1. Welcome to Audi R8 Forum : Audi R8 forums – General discussion forum for Audi R8

Welcome to Audi R8 Forum : Audi R8 forums - a website dedicated to all things Audi R8.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Audi R8 Forum : Audi R8 forums today!

Thread: 8.8 @ 8pm R8 Day (NYC)

8.8 @ 8pm R8 Day (NYC)

8.8 @ 8pm R8 Day (NYC)-img_4475.jpeg

The first annual R8 day. Location has been secured as well as photographers and videographers. Lets show our cars some much needed love. And if showing up for a mass gathering of R8's doesnt excite you, I promise we can all debate resale values and guess how many stick shift cars were made the whole time, just come out! Evite below, only R8's will be allowed at the meet up spot, only exception is for pre-approved photographers and videographers

http://evite.me/gwnkpTtqsk

hope to see some of your cars there!
    -Joe Volpe
    The NorthEast Drivers Club

2. Remove Advertisements
    Audi R8 Forum
    Advertisements

Re: 8.8 @ 8pm R8 Day (NYC)

This is such a great idea Joe.
    Pissed I wont be able to make this one. Clearing my calendar now for 2020's.
    Looking forward to seeing tons of pics in the WhatsApp thread.
    2014 Audi R8 V8 STRONIC - 2018 Audi Q7 - 2018 Jeep Wrangler (JK)

4. Remove Advertisements
    Audi R8 Forum
    Advertisements