Info about EuroBoutique's Gen2 CF Aero kit…

1. Welcome to Audi R8 Forum : Audi R8 forums – General discussion forum for Audi R8

Welcome to Audi R8 Forum : Audi R8 forums - a website dedicated to all things Audi R8.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Audi R8 Forum : Audi R8 forums today!

Thread: Info about EuroBoutique's Gen2 CF Aero kit…

Info about EuroBoutique's Gen2 CF Aero kit…

I’ve been thinking about getting some CF canards and side skirts for a little while. Last week, I saw an announcement from EuroBoutique.

2017+ R8 CF Aero Kit *new product release including 3-piece trunk spoiler!

Unfortunately, there is no info (pictures/pricing/etc) on their site. So I called them, and even offered to visit their store to see something similar (I live 10 miles away from them.) It looks like they are really busy (no pun/sarcasm intended. I’ve been waiting for 9 days this time around.)

I'd really like to get an idea about what their parts look like. Does anyone have bought canards and/or side skirts from them for 2017+ R8s? What do you think about the quality? Can you please post some pictures?

P.S.
    If nothing works, I’ll order the parts from a shop in Eur. It'll just take longer...

2. Remove Advertisements
    Audi R8 Forum
    Advertisements

Re: Info about EuroBoutique's Gen2 CF Aero kit…

Let me skin a set of Maxton skirts for you in gloss carbon. You will like it
    VAG COM Service in Houston - PM me
    OEM Clutch kits, Pedalbox, TCU tunes, Exhaust systems, OEM Genuine Parts
    Carbon Fiber accessories.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content Hidden Content
    IG shardul_amg
    Hidden Content

That solves the sides skirts issue. I still want the canards as well

Lets see if anybody responds with any pictures...

5. Remove Advertisements
    Audi R8 Forum
    Advertisements

Great information !!

And yet, EuroBoutique guys do not have pictures on their website, and still not available for me to visit them in their shop (its been two weeks).

BTW, this is the second time they are trying to schedule an appointment for me but really busy (The first one was last year, I think, when I wanted to buy a steering wheel. I wanted to see their products before committing to $3500 cost and 3 months wait. They tried scheduling an appointment for 2-3 weeks, then I got cold feet and gave up.)

I am beginning to wonder if they really have a shop here. Maybe I should drive up there (only 10 miles) and stalk them

8. Remove Advertisements
    Audi R8 Forum
    Advertisements