Need VIN help/door sills

1. Welcome to Audi R8 Forum : Audi R8 forums – General discussion forum for Audi R8

Welcome to Audi R8 Forum : Audi R8 forums - a website dedicated to all things Audi R8.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Audi R8 Forum : Audi R8 forums today!

Thread: Need VIN help/door sills

If anyone happens to have a VIN they know of anywhere, that had the factory Audi Exclusive Carbon Sigma “Original logo” PRE-FACELIFT Illuminated door sills (order option YVY/S3G) could you please pass this info along?

I’ve got several people looking for any VIN that had that option. These are impossible to find (short of finding 2 and hybridizing them or having someone overlay carbon on them), but Audi will make them if I can come up with a VIN.

I’ve exhausted every source out there, and I’m hoping someone on here has access to a VIN that will allow them to be made.

This is a big part of my build keeping the traditional logo as part of it.

Thanks in advance!

Joel

Edit: not sure if this route will work anyway, as Audi also requires proof of ownership. So unless someone has got one and is willing to help out, not sure any of this will work as the OEM option.
    Last edited by ThunderDent; 08-15-2019 at 05:05 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Audi R8 Forum
    Advertisements

Re: Need VIN help/door sills

Just sent you a PM.
    2014 Audi R8 V10 Plus. Ibis White S Tronic, Carbon Sigma Engine Bay Trim, Carbon Fiber Side Blades, Illuminated Door Sill's, Carbon Sigma Door Mirrors, 19" '5-arm double-spoke Y' Design Alloy Wheels In High-Gloss Black, Ceramic Brakes,

Quote Originally Posted by 66cobra View Post
    Just sent you a PM.
    Thank you again!
    That’s why this forum is awesome.

5. Remove Advertisements
    Audi R8 Forum
    Advertisements

Re: Need VIN help/door sills

PMed you a US vin
    VAG COM Service in Houston - PM me
    OEM Clutch kits, Pedalbox, TCU tunes, Exhaust systems, OEM Genuine Parts
    Carbon Fiber accessories.