Audi R8 Forums banner

New 17 R8 Owner here.

972 views 8 replies 9 participants last post by  VividRacing 
#1 · (Edited)
Just wanted to introduce myself here. Name is Chris and I recently purchased a 2017 R8 V10 in Silver with Black interior with red diamond stich.
Has the upgraded 20in. wheels along with upgraded interior carbon package and exterior package along with carbon engine bay package. Upgraded steering package as well.
I am coming from the GTR world. I have owned a 2010 GTR that has run 208mph in the 1/2 mile making appx 1550hp and sold my 2017 GTR this past February that made 1500hp as well. Looking to TT the R8 next summer but for now I am getting the appearance like I want it and enjoying the car.
Currently having the wheels powder coated in Mirror Black and the paint ceramic coated. Wing and front and rear valance is next along with side skirts is next.
Love the car so far.

Attachments

See less See more
#8 ·
Looks like everyone is dumping the GT-R and coming to the R8/Huracan world.

I could never have gone to those power levels in my GT-R. Personally, I feel like every car on the planet would feel slow after having 1200 WHP+. Fastest one I've ridden in was making 900 WHP on low boost and umm yeah...it was stupid fast on the road.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.