Great deal on Vanity Banners (image of my car)

1. Welcome to Audi R8 Forum : Audi R8 forums – General discussion forum for Audi R8

Welcome to Audi R8 Forum : Audi R8 forums - a website dedicated to all things Audi R8.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Audi R8 Forum : Audi R8 forums today!

Thread: Great deal on Vanity Banners (image of my car)

the South! Wishing I was in the South of France!

Great deal on Vanity Banners (image of my car)

I don't know if any of you have shopped for posters/banners of the R8 but they are hard to find!! I was looking for black R8 posters, large size for my garage wall where my car is parked. I just couldn't find any thing really on any website....so i took some quick shots of my car with a 16mp camera and went to allstatebanners.com and they made me two huge vinyl banners of my car (42 x 72) and the total for each banner was $41 less a $5 discount and shipping was free....
    i can't begin to express the quality of the vinyl and image...grommets were included in my order. This is not thin skimpy vinyl...
    Great deal on Vanity Banners (image of my car)-banner.jpgGreat deal on Vanity Banners (image of my car)-banner2.jpg
    I had to lay on the floor to take these pics to show you because there's a wall of windows behind me....this was the only way to show you somewhat how they look..

check them out if you want some awesome posters or banners of your beloved R8 (or any other awesome ride you have) or kids...or pets....or houses....or other toys...etc.

allstatebanners.com fantastic pricing and lots of sizes..
    2014 V10 Plus- Panther BlackHidden Content
    Hidden Content
    2014 V8- Red- sol
    d
    2016 AMG GTS-
    2013 Lotus Evora- sold
    1997 NSX- sold
    and more!

2. Remove Advertisements
    Audi R8 Forum
    Advertisements

Re: Great deal on Vanity Banners (image of my car)

Looks nice! I've looked at a few companies in the past that will print on canvas, as well - pretty pricey once you start factoring in framing. Sounds like you got a real deal! Glad you're enjoying your new V10 Plus! What a great looking car!
    2015 Audi R8 V10 | S-Tronic | Brilliant Red on Black | Carbon Blades | Carbon Trim | Sport Exhaust | Full Leather | Contrast Stitching | OEM 5-Piece R8 Luggage | Full XPEL Ultimate | Fully Stock | Original Owner

-- Other Vehicles --
    2017 BMW 650xi Gran Coupe
    2012 Audi Q5

Hidden Content

Re: Great deal on Vanity Banners (image of my car)

Thats super cheap pricing, I own 2 large format printers / cutters and print on a variety of medias including canvas, vinyl, adhesive vinyl ect. They are probably doing big volume to be able to offer that kind of pricing, and great to know the final product is of quality.

5. Remove Advertisements
    Audi R8 Forum
    Advertisements