New exhaust: Avior performance

1. Welcome to Audi R8 Forum : Audi R8 forums – General discussion forum for Audi R8

Welcome to Audi R8 Forum : Audi R8 forums - a website dedicated to all things Audi R8.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Audi R8 Forum : Audi R8 forums today!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New exhaust: Avior performance

Lightbulb New exhaust: Avior performance

Hello Clan,

I barely ever come back on the forums, unless... I am buying something.... jokes. I keep selling my personal R8 to realize I want another one.

Making a thread for my dear vendor Avior / Alex.

First off the customer service is always stellar, Alex is always on it when it comes to returning phone calls, emails etc. He definitely went out of his way for me this time when DHL couldn't figure their S**t out, driving 30 minutes both ways to drop the package off at the local post office. ( this was when houston got snow ) extra thanks for that.

Secondly, the quality speaks for itself. Exhaust came ceramic coated with gives it a great look. I purchased the non resonated X pipe, welds are spot on and I cannot be happier.

Third, the price point is definitely underpriced for what you get. The same type of product other vendors will charge double or even triple for because of the name they carry behind them.

Once again thank you, Alex, I cannot wait for my Murcielago exhaust to be finished.

New exhaust: Avior performance-img_9368.jpg

New exhaust: Avior performance-img_9358.jpg
    Current:
    2005 Murci Roadster 6 Speed Gated Manual | SV Kit | Straight Piped |

Previous:
    2011 SLS Gullwing | ETG tuned | KW V3 | Akrapovic titanium exhaust, Carbon Tips | Carbon Wheels 20/21 | Carbon Front lip, Skirts, Diffuser |
    2014 Audi R8 V8 | Roof Racked
    2011 GTR ALPHA 6
    2014 RS7:
    2010 V10 6MT
    2012 X6M TT 680HP
    2010 JAGUAR XJ-L SUPERCHARGED
    2008 S63
    2008 CL65

2. Remove Advertisements
    Audi R8 Forum
    Advertisements

Re: New exhaust: Avior performance

It's such a great exhaust, and for the money, it's insane....
    Current: 12' R8 CF/Daytona V10 6MT
    ~VF/Hex tune~Avior Non-res~Reid intake tubes~10mm Spulen spacers~CF S-wheel~
    ~OEM euro side mirrors~Blendmount/iXc~Xpel'd~Gated 6MT~No questions asked~

Past:
    09' Daytona/CF R8 V8 6MT
    08' Daytona/Ti RS4 (dearly missed)
    05.5' Dolphin S4

I guess they are located in the US?

5. Remove Advertisements
    Audi R8 Forum
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by RS5R8 View Post
    I guess they are located in the US?
    Yes but I ship anywhere! Just shoot me a message with an address. I will get you sorted out.

John thanks for your support. Your Murcielago exhaust will be on the way soon.

I have to agree, Alex exhaust is an insane. Quality is top notch. Worth every penny

Quote Originally Posted by Skforzagroup View Post
    Hello Clan,

I barely ever come back on the forums, unless... I am buying something.... jokes. I keep selling my personal R8 to realize I want another one.

Making a thread for my dear vendor Avior / Alex.

First off the customer service is always stellar, Alex is always on it when it comes to returning phone calls, emails etc. He definitely went out of his way for me this time when DHL couldn't figure their S**t out, driving 30 minutes both ways to drop the package off at the local post office. ( this was when houston got snow ) extra thanks for that.

Secondly, the quality speaks for itself. Exhaust came ceramic coated with gives it a great look. I purchased the non resonated X pipe, welds are spot on and I cannot be happier.

Third, the price point is definitely underpriced for what you get. The same type of product other vendors will charge double or even triple for because of the name they carry behind them.

Once again thank you, Alex, I cannot wait for my Murcielago exhaust to be finished.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_9368.jpg 
Views:	134 
Size:	111.8 KB 
ID:	202129

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_9358.jpg 
Views:	107 
Size:	103.9 KB 
ID:	202137
    You must be Pure Executive Auto (the pictures looked familiar)? I am semi local to you. Do you just do sales or do you also do work on other peoples vehicles? I am close to picking up an avior exhaust. I also have a few other things to install on my car ('15 V10 Plus). I was thinking of doing it myself, because I have trust issues, but with your fleet, i would feel more trusting. let me know if you have any interest and we can chat some more...

I should have my exhaust from them hopefully today but this week at least. I'm gonna try to do a before and after video.
    Hidden Content

2008 Audi R8 silver
    35% Tint - Avior Exhaust - Pedal Box Plus - Lowering Springs - Euro Taillights

Avior I made an order through instagram on your account, and I haven't received my exhaust which is a for a 2012 R8 V10 non resonated, I don't get any answer 1 month ago. I want to know what is going on, you told me 2 weeks of shipping to Santiago, Chile.

Thanks
    Simon

I absolutely love my exhaust but the correspondence is absolutely horrible I noticed once I paid. But I did get it a week later than told and after a little nudging they refunded me $100 making it $1250 shipped. Can't beat that with a stick!

I’m going to do a stock vs Avior straight pipe video and note my experience with the whole process shortly. Here is just a quick taste of the sound. I couldn’t be happier!https://youtu.be/7dyaKKIEU2A
    Hidden Content

2008 Audi R8 silver
    35% Tint - Avior Exhaust - Pedal Box Plus - Lowering Springs - Euro Taillights

Quote Originally Posted by simonpuentes View Post
    Avior I made an order through instagram on your account, and I haven't received my exhaust which is a for a 2012 R8 V10 non resonated, I don't get any answer 1 month ago. I want to know what is going on, you told me 2 weeks of shipping to Santiago, Chile.

Thanks
    Simon
    He mostly answers via phone/text. Thats probably your best bet for a quicker response.

13. Remove Advertisements
    Audi R8 Forum
    Advertisements

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast