QuickSilver Active Titan Exhaust. The British built monster for your R8 Gen 1 & II - Page 3

1. Welcome to Audi R8 Forum : Audi R8 forums – General discussion forum for Audi R8

Welcome to Audi R8 Forum : Audi R8 forums - a website dedicated to all things Audi R8.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Audi R8 Forum : Audi R8 forums today!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: QuickSilver Active Titan Exhaust. The British built monster for your R8 Gen 1 & II

What would be the price of the exhaust for a gen 1 V8?

2. Remove Advertisements
    Audi R8 Forum
    Advertisements

Supporting Vendor Quicksilver Exhausts's Avatar

Re: QuickSilver Active Titan Exhaust. The British built monster for your R8 Gen 1 & I

Quote Originally Posted by andy1181 View Post
    What would be the price of the exhaust for a gen 1 V8?
    Hi Andy,

We offer two varients for the Gen 1 V8. The Titan SuperSport (Titanium silencer, non-valved) is £2,280 + UK VAT (as I see you're in Plymouth)

Our Active Titan (Titanium Silencer, with valves) is £2,880 + VAT

On a V8 the QuickSilver Exhaust is crisp, defined with loads of character. It completely transforms the car. The video below shows a QuickSilver R8 V8 with a variety of other supercars. On one of the first launches the Corvette behind is rendered virtually silent

Feel free to DM me if you'd like to discuss further.

Re: QuickSilver Active Titan Exhaust. The British built monster for your R8 Gen 1 & I

I installed one on my car last week , crazy amount of work to change exhaust on these cars.

https://youtu.be/vSnbFhnt8s0
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails QuickSilver Active Titan Exhaust. The British built monster for your R8 Gen 1 & II-20190523_222615.jpg   QuickSilver Active Titan Exhaust. The British built monster for your R8 Gen 1 & II-20190523_224946.jpg  
    2017 Mexico Blue R8 V10 plus -10.64 @ 132mph stock

5. Remove Advertisements
    Audi R8 Forum
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by MB17V10+ View Post
    I installed one on my car last week , crazy amount of work to change exhaust on these cars.

https://youtu.be/vSnbFhnt8s0
    Excellent photo of the OEM and Quicksilver together, shows exactly how the weight saving is achieved.
    Black/Gold 09 V8 Coupe R-Tronic. Black/Gold 05 Race prep'd Yamaha R1.

Quote Originally Posted by DaveL View Post
    Excellent photo of the OEM and Quicksilver together, shows exactly how the weight saving is achieved.
    Thanks . Stock exhaust was 71lbs with lower mounting brackets [ lower brackets aren't used with quicksilver exhaust] , quicksilver was 37lbs so 34lb weight savings
    2017 Mexico Blue R8 V10 plus -10.64 @ 132mph stock

Supporting Vendor Quicksilver Exhausts's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MB17V10+ View Post
    Thanks . Stock exhaust was 71lbs with lower mounting brackets [ lower brackets aren't used with quicksilver exhaust] , quicksilver was 37lbs so 34lb weight savings
    Indeed! We've never used the lower brackets on account of our system being so much lighter than stock. Weight saving also comes from the titanium silencer!

I believe this is a QS Valved Titan system on a manual V8 going through Hindhead. Recorded from the interior dashcam, with the radio on too. Quite loud!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5qK45ZyHhjw

10. Remove Advertisements
    Audi R8 Forum
    Advertisements

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123