Audi R8 Forums banner

▀▄▀▄ Vivid Racing | Armytrix Titanium Series Valved Exhaust

5K views 17 replies 7 participants last post by  Jayy3 
#1 · (Edited)
Armytrix Titanium Series Valved Exhaust

Vivid Racing Presents: Armytrix Titanium Valvetronic Exhaust System For the Gen2 R8 V10

chrisk@vividracing.com | +1.480.966.3040 x226 | www.vividracing.com

Armytrix offerings - Use coupon code X4BbMwyg for forum discount or contact me for details

Product Information:

ARMYTRIX has spent hundreds of hours of development and sound tuning to unlock the perfect combination of exhaust tone, sound volume and practicality for this exhaust. The valved exhaust system was specifically designed to unlock power hidden in the 5.2L engine and produce a much much more aggressive and unique exhaust note. Another great benefit of the R8 system is that it is so much lighter than the factory exhaust, shaving nearly 21 kilograms of dead weight from the rear of the car. This is achieved by using Titanium throughout the exhaust system. So, aside from a bit of weight savings, you also get that unique sound that only titanium can deliver!

Fitment: 2016-2020 R8 V10

We also offer many many more parts for the R8. Including; tunes, other exhausts, aero packages and of course, wheels!

Please feel free to contact me via PM, Email, or Phone if you have any questions.​

See less See more
#13 · (Edited)
I can speak from experience. The Armytrix Titanium Valved exhaust is AWESOME!

(the phone mic just does NOT do it justice AND I only revved to 4500 rpms in the video... at 7000 it screams Soooo gooood).

(this doesn't really do it justice, the mic was my phone again and inside the car, windows open)

My only complaint is that the mobile app doesn't work. My dongle works, and it works automatically if you push sport mode button... but I've done all the test procedures listed on the website for the app not working and it just doesn't work. Bluetooth on, light lit up underneath in the OBDII port...etc.

Oh (this is an edit) also, there is a slight drone at around 2100 rpms on the highway, but a even so slight touch of gas, change of gear, etc, and it's gone. I get stares all the time just driving by and the downshifts in sport mode are REDICULOUS! burbles, growls.... all you could want.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.