Audi R8 Performante Center-Exit Exhaust - Page 4

1. Welcome to Audi R8 Forum : Audi R8 forums – General discussion forum for Audi R8

Welcome to Audi R8 Forum : Audi R8 forums - a website dedicated to all things Audi R8.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Audi R8 Forum : Audi R8 forums today!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Audi R8 Performante Center-Exit Exhaust

I meant keep the plate and camera on factory spot. Putting the pipes on the vents under the taillights
    Gen 2 V10 Plus - Solar Orange
    911 SC-R; 911 S; GrandAm Cup; 911R Racecar; Driver of GT3R (997.2 and 991.2)
    Porsche GT3 Cup USA Champion 2015; Rolex Endurance Champion; US Vintage Racing Champion; PCA Racing Champion

2. Remove Advertisements
    Audi R8 Forum
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by ervikingo View Post
    I meant keep the plate and camera on factory spot. Putting the pipes on the vents under the taillights
    Dude

That would be hideous lol

Re: Audi R8 Performante Center-Exit Exhaust

he he he, it would indeed. I'm not a fan of the plate blocking the diffuser. That is why I'm thinking of options.
    Porsche GT3 Cup USA Champion 2015; Rolex Endurance Champion; US Vintage Racing Champion; PCA Racing Champion

5. Remove Advertisements
    Audi R8 Forum
    Advertisements

for the record, your car sounds mean and looks great too.

he he he, it would indeed. I'm not a fan of the plate blocking the diffuser. That is why I'm thinking of options.
    It looks great in person, in fact the plate frame itself actually integrates into the factory diffuser with a powdercoated laser cut piece of steel, basically an undertray.

I tested in to almost 170mph at a 1/2 mile event, totally aerodynamic.

Everyone who has seen it has commented on how OEM the fit and finish is. It's really well done

for the record, your car sounds mean and looks great too.
    Thanks man !!!

If the the air can vent through the diffuser, I will probably do this mod if I take the car to VF to be supercharged. Of course I have a sale pending so that might become totally moot.

I think I ran across your car today in orange county. Did you do some sort of gray wrap? The center exit exhaust looks fantastic in person and of course the sound is amazing. I was in the V8 Daytona Grey.

That is impressive. I really like the look and based off the Perf, it likely has a great sound.
    LP640 -- Viper GTS

12. Remove Advertisements
    Audi R8 Forum
    Advertisements

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234