I've got a 2013 S-Tronic V10+, have a lead on some LMS Headers, just have a few questions for those who have installed, or know more about them.
1) What sort of power gains did people pick up? My tuner is telling me that I should be around 630HP or so, does that sound about right?
2) Is the design of the LMS Headers the same as the stock V10 headers, except they have 200CEL HFCs? And are lighter? I assume they must be made out of a different material then?
3) Does anybody have any sound clips? The only one I've seen is of an Orange one with a Capristo exhaust, but, the clip isn't very good. Too many other cars there, can't really tell.
4) How much louder did it get? Did it change the tone for anybody? I've got an IPE Titanium right now, and love how with the windows up, even with the valves open, it's quite quiet in the car, and no drone or anything.
5) During installation, did you HAVE to drop the Engine? I've read that some say you do, and some say you don't.