A few questions for those with aftermarket twin turbos or superchargers in your cars:
1. Does the car need to be in and out of the shop more frequently than normal for engine maintenance due to the extra load placed on the engine?
2. After a few thousand miles does the performance drop at all or does the engine develop any problems?
3. If I have an aftermarket exhaust am I right in inking it will not be compatible with a twin turbo set up?
4. In *2008 on 6speedonline.com, there was a thread comparing underground racing twin turbos vs heffner twin turbos, a comparison was made between 2 gallardos which someone had driven enough for him to feel qualified to make the comparison. The Bottom line of his comparison was that heffner was somewhat inferior with regards to power and response time due to the construction method (fuel injectors). *Watching a drag between the two on youtube a while back the result was the same. Obviously that was a long time ago, how do the two stack up against each other now?
5. With normal driving, do you see any difference in fuel economy?
6. How is handling on the track affected?