Audi R8 Forums banner

PPI Razor

9K views 10 replies 8 participants last post by  Springbirdoo 
#1 ·
#6 ·
Guys, I have an appointment Monday next week at PPI and at Audi Neckarsulm factory (manufacturing line tour). If you are interested in any specific issues just pass them to me - I try to get an answer.

Now the PPI Razor show car will not be in Weiblingen on Monday, but they have some carbon parts on stock (carbon wheel for example), and they told to have price list available.

#9 ·
I am waiting to get the full german/english price list from them by mail. The carbon steering wheel costs 1377 EUR netto, it is somewhat thicker than original and perforated. For all parts (that are in serial phase already) I can tell they are a very good quality. The wheel carbon is fantastic, I saw complete sideblades (shiny and matt carbon as well), side mirror base in shiny carbon, internal carbon parts (radio consol, handbrake parts, etc), all of them like the internal original carbon trim of the car. I can recommend them based on quality I saw yesterday, but some parts are extremely expensive compared to real value. I post the lists as soon as available.

#10 ·
I have received the pricelists (german/english) and some pictures from PPI. Please note that a lot of parts are available in matt and shiny carbon, as well as body color finish.
You can find all files at sk1.fileposta.hu

#11 ·
Boss and I

When I take a long time, I am slow.   When my boss takes a long time, he is thorough.   When I don't do it, I am lazy.   When my boss doesn't do it, he is too busy.   When I do something without being told, I am trying to be smart.   When my boss does the same, that is initiative.   When I please my boss, I am ass-kissing. ..World Of Warcraft gold is WoW gold  When my boss pleases his boss, he is co-operating.   I do good, my boss never remembers.   When I do wrong, he never forgets.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.