Gen 1 spoiler is there anything different? we have 2 horrible options - Page 2

1. Welcome to Audi R8 Forum : Audi R8 forums – General discussion forum for Audi R8

Welcome to Audi R8 Forum : Audi R8 forums - a website dedicated to all things Audi R8.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Audi R8 Forum : Audi R8 forums today!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gen 1 spoiler is there anything different? we have 2 horrible options

Re: Gen 1 spoiler is there anything different? we have 2 horrible options

Quote Originally Posted by wiredup View Post
    thought so, I am not in love with the the front one I put on, and may switch it to Maxton, where did you order from?
    I bought through a vendor on the forums (UltimatePD I believe, I'd have to double check). I was buying all 3 at the same time and he was able to source the wing much more quickly than anywhere else I checked. I've heard the splitter is available on Amazon sometimes for a good price. Regardless, it's a really reasonably priced item from what I've seen.
    Hidden Content
    2010 Sepang Blue R8 V10 | 6-speed Manual | Carbon Blades | Carbon Engine Bay | Limestone Interior

Mods:
    | JRZ RS Pro Sport Suspension | VF Hex Tune | Fast Intentions Exhaust | Reid Intakes |
    | Maxton Design Lip, Skirts, and Wing | Xpel PPF | Modesta Ceramic |

--Other Vehicles--
    2001 Honda S2000

2. Remove Advertisements
    Audi R8 Forum
    Advertisements

Re: Gen 1 spoiler is there anything different? we have 2 horrible options

Quote Originally Posted by lex99frc View Post
    Attachment 238562

very interested in how to get this spoiler wagenworks car has this and they had a different version of it also
    Yup, this is hands down the best looking big wang I’ve seen for the R8. But I hit them up on YouTube when I first saw it and they sent me down a path that clearly was not the same one.

Did not mount formed to the rear fascia like that. Must be custom mounts. I’ve never even been able to find the same upper and was going to just machine my own mounts.

4. Remove Advertisements
    Audi R8 Forum
    Advertisements

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12