Audi R8 Forums banner

After 11 years of dreaming...

3K views 13 replies 13 participants last post by  jhm.17 
#1 · (Edited)
The R8 has always been my dream car since its debut back in the very 1st Iron Man movie in 2008, I was just 16 years old the then ~ wow... I remember being in awe each time I see this car pass by on the road... still can't believe that my dream is now sitting in my garage.

She's currently being wrapped ~ a full color changed. I can't wait to see how it turns out!

What are the 'must' install mods should I do next?

specs:
v8 | manual | cf sideblades & interior trim

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Congrats and welcome to R8 ownership. As for 'must do' mods, an exhaust has to be number one.

#6 ·
Congratulations! Beautiful car! Great picture. The R8 is an incredible car. Wraps are awesome for look and protection. You will love it. Look forward to pictures. I just got mine back yesterday with a full wrap change from Black to Blue and I couldn't be happier. Stunning.

#7 ·
CONGRATS Emerson. Fantastic to realize a dream. The R8 is a stunning car and you'll not be sorry. I'd have to agree an upgraded exhaust if not already fitted, will certainly add to the aural stimulation of your drives. Happy times are ahead my friend. Drive and enjoy.

#8 ·
It is always nice to read about dreams come true, congratulations! Just like everybody else, I would recommend exhaust - high revving V8 sounds incredible. Being a used car, your purchase might require new brakes and tune up. Check for carbon build up at the same time. Enjoy!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.