Audi R8 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Vendor
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Vivid Racing Presents: AL13 Wheels for Audi R8

Contact Me Directly for Forum Exclusive Pricing!

[email protected] | +1.480.966.3040 x226 | www.vividracing.com

Introducing our newest partnership AL13 Wheels!

AL13 Offers a Wide Assortment of Cutting-Edge Wheel Designs in 1, 2 and 3 piece designs
Discover our broad selection of tailor-made wheels to find a combination of style, performance, and functionality. Developed and manufactured with a focus on weight reduction, durability with modern styling for any luxury, exotic performance car, and sport utility vehicle.

They even made the wheels for the VR Bentley!

Tire Wheel Car Land vehicle Vehicle

Some of the biggest names in the business for wheels have their forged and multipiece wheels made by AL13. Nothing but the best comes from them.

AL13 WHEELS ARE CRAFTED WITH METICULOUS ATTENTION & PRECISION DETAIL.
Explore the AL13 collection of prestigious, high-precision bespoke wheels. AL13 offers a wide assortment of cutting-edge designs to reflect the personality of its owner. Discover the broad selection of tailor-made wheels to find a combination of style, performance, and functionality. Developed and manufactured with a focus on weight reduction, durability with modern styling for any luxury, exotic performance car, and sport utility vehicle.

Contact me by DM or email for further information and pricing.

Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Automotive tire

Wheel Vehicle Tire Car Hood

Tire Car Wheel Vehicle Automotive lighting

Wheel Tire Vehicle Hood Car

Contact Information:
Phone: 480.966.3040 x226
Email: [email protected]

·
Vendor
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Right now with certain wheel models for the Aventador a new set can be done in 4-5 weeks once the order is placed. These are models that have been perfected in terms of specs and can begin machining the very next day. Hardware type, finish, mono, duo, carbon barrel, forged barrel and center lock are all customizable as well to match the look you want.

Wheel Tire Land vehicle Vehicle Car

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Corvette stingray

Tire Wheel Car Land vehicle Vehicle

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
i had never heard of this manufacturer before till i saw a member here selling a set and i was shocked at the pricing. i thought hre's/bbs were expensive till i was introduced to this brand lol

·
Premium Member
605 Posts
I was quoted over $16k for a set of Brixton’s. Wheels are out of hand right now. Materials are not that much over what they were 3 years ago, yet prices have almost tripled.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts